AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anyone likes metal music here?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm mostly hard rock, or what would now be classified as "Classic Rock". AC/DC, Pink Floyd, Def Leppard, Aerosmith, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, etc. But, I also like other genres of rock too such as grunge, some punk, alternative, etc. Add in some blues/jazz like Stevie Ray Vaughn, Kenny Wayne Shepherd and it's a good modern mix.

I have a pretty wide range of musical tastes.
That's what I'm basically into as I really haven't gotten into the newer bands much at all

Yes! Old school metal used to be my stripping jam. I remember some guy asking "Is a girl dancing to white zombie right now?" during a lap dance and yelling back "Oh shit! That's my stage!"

There's so many sub genres but black, doom and death are my faves.
Today's play list has been Blut Aus Nord, Behemoth, Harakiri for the sky, Alcest and Drudkh

I'm looking forward to seeing Iron Maiden in concert later this year.

If there's an audience for this anywhere on this forum it's probably in here. I really think these are amazing, second best Batman Trilogy ever. Nathan Explosion would be proud.

• Hugs
Reactions: Minny Minx
Favorite! Cannibal Corpse, Underoath, Alice Cooper, ACDC
Most of my room hates when I play anything close to heavy lol

Ayooooo, fave metal (ish) bands are Gojira, Lamb of God, Killswitch, and Slipknot. Recently rediscovered Trivium though and forgot how fucking good they were aha

Fairly new band from Italy, Frozen Crown. Two albums in two years and personally I think both were pretty damn good.

Any Sabaton fans here?

Status
Not open for further replies.