AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anyone play Tera Online or SecondLife?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 30, 2012
Wondering if anyone plays the MMO Tera Online. Second Life, well, guess its really not a MMO per se, but really don't know how to classify it..lol. Guess if you like anime, Tera Online would seem to be a fun game to play and Second Life if you like to play dress up. Thoughts on these two?

Played Tera for a few months.

I'm not a big fan of Anime, but it's a very fun game. The combat style is addicting and very fast paced depending on the class you choose. I had a good time.

*hope it's okay that I'm bumping this thread*

I only log in occasionally, but if anyone wants to add me on SL my name on there is 'yummybrownfox'. :) Be sure to mention that you're from ACF so that I know you're awesome. :cool:

Reactions: Nordling
i played second life for about 20 minutes, never before have i seen so many pictures of dicks in one place flying around the screen

*nothing against dicks, its just my computer couldn't handle them at the time

Yeah, I was in an area the other day where it showed some sort of billboard photo of a guy's dick going into a woman's ass (or was it doggystyle...IDK?)...lol.

Reactions: Nordling
Yeah, the first few times I logged into SL, I saw a lot of naked male-figures with huge boners walking around simulated malls. lol Then I tried some other locations; I found that most sub-sites on SL are not all icky. lol In fact some sites within SL ban public nudity. :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: I have a collection of pictures on SL. If I see a random dick or sperm or something of that sort, I sit on it and take a picture. Kinda like pictures of landmarks lol I think it's hilarious!

I've never played Terra, but I could probably get into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.