AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Seeking Advice on Whether to Avoid Model/Studio

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 18, 2021
Wanted to get some advice/input from models and anyone with experience directly dealing studios, a Colombian studio in this case.

tl;dr - model sent me a strange msg on Chaturbate about her, possibly abusive, family-operated studio; am seeking advice on if I should move on, or ignore the weird msg, don't over-think it, and just continue playing/tipping like nothing happened. I don't want to inadvertenly support/fund/perpetuate abuse of women.

Basically, what I said above, but I'll provide a little more context. Just started seeing this model over this past weekend, and everything is cool and professional. We play, exchange salutations, and move on with our respective days. I am there strictly for fun, not looking for love, or be a "savior', or anything like that. In fact, usually, I don't even stick around in the room if I don't have tokens, and I never talk about anything with models that I wouldn't talk about with a stranger on a quiet bus or subway (except for saying how beautiful/attractive/sexy she is, because I don't sexually harass strangers on public transit).

This evening, though, I thought I would pop in to say hi before her shift ended, and let her know that I would be free to hang/play tomorrow if she's online and also available. Then, she asks me if I'd mind if, instead of playing on Chaturbate, that we play on Stripchat instead. She knows I have an account on that Stripchat, though I don't use it anymore. I ask her why she would prefer that, and she basically says this (paraphrasing): "because the bosses are my uncles, and if I don't do well, things get awkward, more awkward than they already are, because they watch me; that's all I can say, because they don't want me to talk about my personal life, so that's why I don't mention it, and I would prefer not to talk about it further", then she says "they always tell me: 'I know there are very immoral things in this, but work and family are different things'".

When I pushed back and said that I was sorry but I don't use that site anymore, she immediately dropped it and said, "ok no problem; let's just play here then."

I've been on these sites for a few years, I've talked to a lot of models, and have heard just about every sob-story imagineable, but I've never seen or heard anything like this before, and frankly, it made my skin-crawl and made me a little nauseous.

I recognize that, if there is some sort of abuse happening here, there is little to nothing I can, or should, do apart from just move on (if I'm wrong about this, please correct me). Or is this just some sort of gambit/ploy that I can just ignore, and proceed like nothing was said. She apparently has quotas that she needs to hit on all of the sites she split-streams on (11 in total she told me), I'm guessing she/they asked me to go to SC(?), to see if I'll go onto all of these sites and try to help her on each one.

If that's all it is, then I don't care. I'm not emotionally invested. I'm just there to have some fun. But that stuff about her uncles watching her... I can't deal with that.

Side-note: Spanish isn't my first language, so if "uncle" is idiomatic for a non-familial relationship, please let me know. In Korean, "oppa" literally translates to "older brother" of a woman, but it's commonly used idiomatically for boyfriend. And of course, we say "baby" as a term of endearmeant... so maybe something is getting lost in translation. If it would be helpful, I can post the msg in the original Spanish (I don't normally save msgs like this, but this was one of those WTF moments).

I dont speak Spanish, but ive lived in areas where its heavily present the majority of my life at this point. pretty sure tió also means man/guy/dude. her translator could possibly be giving you the literal translation.

id ask her to clarify if she means tio/uncle as in your parent/grandparents sibling or the guys who run the studio.

idk sounds like she was desperate to make payout/studio goal on stripchat and her bosses were pressuring her to move her regs over there. Its usually not that appealing to reveal behind the curtain, so makes sense why the studio owners wouldnt want models discusses what goes behind the scenes.