AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does she really like me or just my tokens

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 8, 2024
Found this futa cammer on CB, she showed me a Pic of her and showed me her on cam. She also said she's fallen in love with me because a talk and treat her with respect and kindness. She wants me to come see her in her country. She says she loves me. Is she real or just wants my tokens?

First off, it's great you are treating models with kindness and respect. Every user should be doing that. But understand that camming is a business and you're entering a fantasy land where the model is performing a service for tokens. I'm a knight for a model and when users ask if they can meetup, she doesn't play around and firmly tells them no, despite how many tokens they may have tipped her. I highly doubt the model you are visiting is being honest with you. It's her strategy of milking more tokens from you. Be careful, or better yet, find an honest model.

Found this futa cammer on CB, she showed me a Pic of her and showed me her on cam. She also said she's fallen in love with me because a talk and treat her with respect and kindness. She wants me to come see her in her country. She says she loves me. Is she real or just wants my tokens?
Run my dude, run...

It's a hentai thing where a cis woman has a penis. No idea what it means in this context, ive never heard a trans woman (MtF) refer to themselves as a Futa but I'm also not around that much so maybe it is a thing?

To the OP: The easy way to find out is to stop giving her tokens. :)

It's a hentai thing where a cis woman has a penis. No idea what it means in this context, ive never heard a trans woman (MtF) refer to themselves as a Futa but I'm also not around that much so maybe it is a thing?

I actually thought it might be a typo and was just being flippant 😄

I've seen some trans girls with taglines like "your real life futa" in their bios but not many

It's only 3 days since I found out what a FUPA was. Now I'm wondering what a FUTA is.
And now you know what a futa with a fupa is :rofl:

I've seen some trans girls with taglines like "your real life futa" in their bios but not many

Futa/futanari is a pretty popular category on clipsites. I know it's one of my best selling categories. Maybe it's starting to become more of a thing on cam sites?

Futa/futanari is a pretty popular category on clipsites. I know it's one of my best selling categories. Maybe it's starting to become more of a thing on cam sites?
Androgyny or hermaphroditic?

I'm confused. Is the question, is futa androgyny or hermaphroditic?
Correct. I did a quick google thing and it seemed to point to both without much distinction.

Correct. I did a quick google thing and it seemed to point to both without much distinction.

It's more about hermaphroditism, imo. While I generally tend to make futa content that revolves around me only having a penis, I've had members who wanted customs where the scenario involved me having both parts.

I wouldn't say it's about androgyny, since androgyny is about being more ambiguous with how you present yourself gender-wise and from my own personal experiences with making futa content, members who like futa content generally tend to want to see more femme cis women in futa content.

• Helpful!
Reactions: ElGato and Vixxen81
It's more about hermaphroditism, imo. While I generally tend to make futa content that revolves around me only having a penis, I've had members who wanted customs where the scenario involved me having both parts.

I wouldn't say it's about androgyny, since androgyny is about being more ambiguous with how you present yourself gender-wise and from my own personal experiences with making futa content, members who like futa content generally tend to want to see more femme cis women in futa content.
That is very fascinating and I thank you very much for sharing. I had no idea that was an aspect. This site is so informative. Do you think strap-ons fall into the same category or is that more of a pegging thing?

Reactions: Marceline
That is very fascinating and I thank you very much for sharing. I had no idea that was an aspect. This site is so informative. Do you think strap-ons fall into the same category or is that more of a pegging thing?

There’s definitely some overlap with the pov strap-on category and futa category. I have a good amount of videos in both categories, and I’ve seen the same members buy both.

The thing I love about niche categories is that there’s usually subcategories within them, so you can make a variety of different content in the same category.

With futa, there’s definitely members who enjoy the pov pegging/pov sex part the most. There’s others who prefer the pov blowjobs/cum eating aspect. I have a longtime clipsite regular, who has gotten some customs from me, who doesn’t like the pov buttsex in futa vids, but loves the bj/cei/cumshot futa videos. I’m sure he’s not alone in this.

Reactions: Vixxen81
im gonna throw it out there that OP doesn't really like the cammodel but only likes her futa content. if you take away her penis (or strap-on), would you still visit her as often?

the reason i say this is because mentioning her niche is completely irrelevant but was relevant enough for OP to mention.

I don't think anyone answered the original question so I'll take a shot.

Answer: She just wants your tokens. Confidence interval: 98%

Probably you are being played. I have never known a cam girl (or any girl) who fell in love with someone just because they treat her with respect and kindness. She might like you for that but unlikely it is a cause for love.

It's only 3 days since I found out what a FUPA was. Now I'm wondering what a FUTA is.
Futa is awesome but imaginary. The Japanese manga for futa takes a genuine female body and draws a p*nis on it. It is a totally different vibe than MTF trans. When it is drawn well it genuinely feels like a third independent sex. There are websites where female models act out as futa girls, and for me that is more true to the spirit of the futa manga.

The Japanese word for androgyny is futanari, so within Japan there are meanings that I do not understand. For me, androgyny is more about a person of either sex being somewhat ambiguous and in the middle, so you sense the person has aspects of both sexes. That is a totally different vibe than what I get from a futa girl.