AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Weird thing happened today

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2023
Hi there

Thought I’d post here for some advice about a weird thing that happened on a chat site today.

I was in the room of a model that I’ve been seeing a lot over the past few weeks. We talk a lot and have private sessions once or twice a week. I tip well, including when not in pvt, and I’m her top contributor.

Recently, I joined her room, said hi then she disappeared on another private show with someone else. I don’t think too much of this as it’s perfectly normal and I then find another room to go to. About 20 mins later I receive a DM from her saying she’s back. I go back to her room and she asks me where I’ve been so I tell her. She then flips out, says she’s upset because I saw another model and then stops talking to me. I ask her if she expected me to sit in her empty online room and wait for her. This makes her even angrier... (oops). When I ask her if she wants me to leave, she tells me to do whatever I want. I stay around for a bit then send her a emoji message to try and break the tension but then she asks me for a frankly ridiculous number of tokens to prove that I like her. I then wished her a good night and promptly logged off.

WTF?!?

It seems like super weird behaviour to me and have no idea what to do now. Do I just forget it and don’t go back, or should I go back to check if she’s ok etc. Did I break some kind of unsaid etiquette/rule?

You didn't do anything wrong. Some models get super possessive of members and when they find out a reg potentially spent money elsewhere cannot handle it.

I recommend not going back to the model. What she did wasnt cool. You are free to visit and spend your money on whoever you want. She's a cammodel and not a girlfriend.

Yeah, this is only behaviour you should entertain if it's something you're into.

eg. If you're into findom, femdom, having someone be possessive over you.

If these aren't things that float your goat, there are plenty of other models who won't act this way to you.

Editing to add: If you are into that stuff you should definitely discuss limits and expectations before continuing things.

We all know we're not the only person you guys visit, but most of us expect you not to share that information. It's a comparison trap. Her reaction is way out of proportion and it's entirely up to you whether or not you go back.

We all know we're not the only person you guys visit, but most of us expect you not to share that information. It's a comparison trap. Her reaction is way out of proportion and it's entirely up to you whether or not you go back.
I totally agree. If a model asks where you went, the answer is always "browsing on the internet." Blocks any weird unwanted possessive behavior and saves model from potential anxiety or stress from loss of sales. If you spent your budget, dont say you did. Say you got distracted and now busy with something else, and cease conversation until you are ready to spend again.

I totally agree. If a model asks where you went, the answer is always "browsing on the internet." Blocks any weird unwanted possessive behavior and saves model from potential anxiety or stress from loss of sales. If you spent your budget, dont say you did. Say you got distracted and now busy with something else, and cease conversation until you are ready to spend again.
This can also backfire with studio models, from my experience its not uncommon for models in a studio to talk about their top members and if one happens to go see another model from that studio it's like WW3 for a few days if the other girl says that that member spent tokens in her room. Then the member gets bitched at for lieing to her (OFC a very large tip is required to win back the "trust"). Not saying all studio models are like that, but the ones I have known love drama and creating drama.

Hi there

Thought I’d post here for some advice about a weird thing that happened on a chat site today.

I was in the room of a model that I’ve been seeing a lot over the past few weeks. We talk a lot and have private sessions once or twice a week. I tip well, including when not in pvt, and I’m her top contributor.

Recently, I joined her room, said hi then she disappeared on another private show with someone else. I don’t think too much of this as it’s perfectly normal and I then find another room to go to. About 20 mins later I receive a DM from her saying she’s back. I go back to her room and she asks me where I’ve been so I tell her. She then flips out, says she’s upset because I saw another model and then stops talking to me. I ask her if she expected me to sit in her empty online room and wait for her. This makes her even angrier... (oops). When I ask her if she wants me to leave, she tells me to do whatever I want. I stay around for a bit then send her a emoji message to try and break the tension but then she asks me for a frankly ridiculous number of tokens to prove that I like her. I then wished her a good night and promptly logged off.

WTF?!?

It seems like super weird behaviour to me and have no idea what to do now. Do I just forget it and don’t go back, or should I go back to check if she’s ok etc. Did I break some kind of unsaid etiquette/rule?
Similar thing happened to me once. I was quite confused as to how it was ok for her to take privates with other members but not me with other models. She then would watch rooms she knew I would frequent and message me on Telegram whenever she'd see me there, even if she was offline. I got very annoyed at this and told her that, after which she quit doing it. So I suppose the boundaries work both ways.

Reactions: dinnerforbreakfast
Status
Not open for further replies.