AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model ripping me off Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 57809

There's a new model on chaturbate who has cammed at other sites. I was looking at 6 token private shows and she was lovely so I asked if she did private. She said no because she wanted public exposure, so I tipped her 1000 tokens for a public show and she was so grateful.
So, I messaged her and asked if she might want to do a private before or after her show started and she said ok. I went back a few days later and she changed her price to 60 tokens and I knew she was scamming. It didn't end well: I reported her to chatubate.
I've had almost 100% great private shows and have never complained before.
And now I'm broke. I just wanted one more show after seeing her.

Tom Hardy Bait GIF

Reactions: mika_kedi
You’re mad because you didn’t get a RIDICULOUSLY cheap 6 token/minute private show from this model? She was smart enough to raise her price to 60 tokens/minute, and you’re mad that she’s no longer giving you members private shows for crazy cheap? GOOD FOR HER. Tbh I don’t think it should even be an option to charge only 6 tokens/minute for privates, but that’s just me. Chaturbate Support should have laughed at your message, and told you to go fuck yourself. :p

There's a new model on chaturbate who has cammed at other sites. I was looking at 6 token private shows and she was lovely so I asked if she did private. She said no because she wanted public exposure, so I tipped her 1000 tokens for a public show and she was so grateful.
So, I messaged her and asked if she might want to do a private before or after her show started and she said ok. I went back a few days later and she changed her price to 60 tokens and I knew she was scamming. It didn't end well: I reported her to chatubate.
If she promised you that pvt would be at a certain price per minute, then you are right. But if there was no agreement between you. So it's her business how much she set and you should have asked in advance.

You’re mad because you didn’t get a RIDICULOUSLY cheap 6 token/minute private show from this model? She was smart enough to raise her price to 60 tokens/minute, and you’re mad that she’s no longer giving you members private shows for crazy cheap? GOOD FOR HER. Tbh I don’t think it should even be an option to charge only 6 tokens/minute for privates, but that’s just me. Chaturbate Support should have laughed at your message, and told you to go fuck yourself. :p
All of this 1 million percent.

6 tokens is 30 cents per minute. More like 20 cents per minute after tax. Many guys get off in 2 to 4 minutes. You have to be fucking kidding me 😆

Having a or regular cam models you see is a luxury. Not an essential service like food. If you can’t afford it, stay away and don’t clog up the servers or encourage others to work in the sex trade for dirt. It’s so gross. Get over yourself OP.

( it’s often people who undersell themselves and work for dirt themselves, that have these types of opinions. Some of us won’t just accept total shite, and neither should you).

Last edited:
Okay I see a lot of people already raiding the points I want to, but I can't resist replying to this

So what? unless you were PROMISED a show at a certain price, she owes you nothing..

I'm not even sure what you are mad about, did you click private, and DIDN'T CHECK THE PRICE before just clicking on all the buttons!? if so I need your E-mai lso I can send you some other mails, since you just click on buttons :giggle:

if you did NOT go into a private at a higher price than you expected it to be, what on earth is the problem? :p

So I've read this 5 times looking for the part where you were "scammed" or "ripped off"...
Did you not type it? Because I can't find it.

So I've read this 5 times looking for the part where you were "scammed" or "ripped off"...
Did you not type it? Because I can't find it.
I told her how many tokens I had which were generous, for me, but then I go back and her charge went up.
I think she found a better deal.
The thing is, she was so grateful for our first interaction and I honestly don't know why that changed. But this day, for me, has been one of the worst I can remember so I just think I'll sleep.
Remember, I'm like 100,% positive about all models I've ever dealt with, so I don't do a lot of complaining. In general, I hold affection for all of the models who do this work.

I told her how many tokens I had which were generous, for me, but then I go back and her charge went up.
I think she found a better deal.
The thing is, she was so grateful for our first interaction and I honestly don't know why that changed. But this day, for me, has been one of the worst I can remember so I just think I'll sleep.
Remember, I'm like 100,% positive about all models I've ever dealt with, so I don't do a lot of complaining. In general, I hold affection for all of the models who do this work.
Hear me out.

She's new. The default state of an account allows privates at 6 tokens a minute when you sign up. She probably checked her rate, did the math and changed it to 60. She wasn't trying to screw you out of anything, she was protecting herself from getting screwed by working for 30 cents a minute. Your jaw would hit the floor if you knew what my rate per minute is. A minute is a very long time in show biz. A very, very long time.

Hear me out.

She's new. The default state of an account allows privates at 6 tokens a minute when you sign up. She probably checked her rate, did the math and changed it to 60. She wasn't trying to screw you out of anything, she was protecting herself from getting screwed by working for 30 cents a minute. Your jaw would hit the floor if you knew what my rate per minute is. A minute is a very long time in show biz. A very, very long time.
There's nothing you can tell me about showbiz; trust me. And I told her that her rate should be higher but not for me after she basically said, anything for you. She wouldn't have been working for pennies. In fact, I've never done a show with a 6 token girls unless I had a 1000 tokens because I would never let them go home with pennies. I'm not the bad guy here. I told her I had 2054 tokens and at 6 tkns a minute they would be hers. It would just allow more time.
She was on chaturbate for four days. After some research, she had been camming at least four years on other platforms with the same mod. So, she knew what she was doing. And I'm not saying she's a bad person, she's just not my kind of person. Why would she be starting from scratch at over 28 years old?

There's nothing you can tell me about showbiz; trust me.
We don't know you, we don't trust you just at your word.

And I told her that her rate should be higher but not for me
Bro.
I'm not the bad guy here.
You may not be bad, but you're seemingly looking for reassurance for something none of us are going to agree with. Got a fetish for being argued with?
she's just not my kind of person.
Great, you realize that. Move on, you weren't scammed or ripped off.

I disagree and I also know some models charge 240 a minute. I made it clear to her this was all I could afford, period, but she would get it all.

So I go back by her room and she had been in a private for 40 minutes.

I appreciate your expertise at this, but in this case you're wrong.

There's nothing you can tell me about showbiz; trust me. And I told her that her rate should be higher but not for me after she basically said, anything for you. She wouldn't have been working for pennies. In fact, I've never done a show with a 6 token girls unless I had a 1000 tokens because I would never let them go home with pennies. I'm not the bad guy here. I told her I had 2054 tokens and at 6 tkns a minute they would be hers. It would just allow more time.
She was on chaturbate for four days. After some research, she had been camming at least four years on other platforms with the same mod. So, she knew what she was doing. And I'm not saying she's a bad person, she's just not my kind of person. Why would she be starting from scratch at over 28 years old?
You wanted her attention for 5 hours? You're nuts. As for being on other sites and "starting over," the economy sucks. Every single one of us are looking for other income streams. All sites operate private shows in different ways.

We are not wrong. Yesterday was yesterday and today is today. Tomorrow is tomorrow. What happened yesterday doesn't hold weight today and tomorrow is not a guarantee after today.

I've been on CB every day for 10 years, doubt you can say you've spent the number of hours I have there.

You know coming on a cam girl forum to say this, I wasn't expecting to be backed up. I know business and I know when I'm getting screwed.
Just because you can do it doesn't make it right. Does it?
Yes. She has no moral obligation to you and what she did wasn't unethical. She raised the price. You told her to raise the price. Changing the price is shown during chat and it sends people scatteri g or gets them complaining. She probably earned more in that 40 minute private and gained a returning customer. This business is all about numbers. You had the lowest bid, she took the highest.

You didn't take the private. You kept the 1054 balance. What's your problem? You'd have a leg to stand on if she did it in front of your face.

If she is a new model then she never had intentions of doing shows for only 6/min, many models use this as a way to get more (albeit it cheap) users to find them and follow them, more exposure - as she even said to you. So she really did nothing wrong here and didn't rip you off at all, and you're the one who then decided to tip the 1000

Yes. She has no moral obligation to you and what she did wasn't unethical. She raised the price. You told her to raise the price. Changing the price is shown during chat and it sends people scatteri g or gets them complaining. She probably earned more in that 40 minute private and gained a returning customer. This business is all about numbers. You had the lowest bid, she took the highest.

You didn't take the private. You kept the 1054 balance. What's your problem? You'd have a leg to stand on if she did it in front of your face.

I have to add to this so bear with me. I contacted chaturbate support and said, this is no big deal. I have bipolar disorder and was quite out of sorts this morning.
I've taken a few extra meds to calm me down and see that this wasn't worth even bringing up.
Bipolar isn't an excuse, it's a diagnosis, and some days just don't go so well.
Thank you guys for letting me vent.

I have to add to this so bear with me. I contacted chaturbate support and said, this is no big deal. I have bipolar disorder and was quite out of sorts this morning.
I've taken a few extra meds to calm me down and see that this wasn't worth even bringing up.
Bipolar isn't an excuse, it's a diagnosis, and some days just don't go so well.
Thank you guys for letting me vent.
Glad you feel better. I hope you didn't tell Chaturbate support you are bipolar and spiraled. I don't know if they would ban a user account for that, but models get "therapeutic bans for their mental health" when they spiral. Thank you for coming back with a calmer head and closing up the conversation.

good. because if her job got fucked with because you didnt react well to her adjusting her rates to what she is more comfortable. oh boy. im not trying to be dramatic, but you could have seriously fucked with the model a week before payout and no less around christmas time.

in the future, recommend not impulsively messaging support when you feel slighted by a model.

good. because if her job got fucked with because you didnt react well to her adjusting her rates to what she is more comfortable. oh boy. im not trying to be dramatic, but you could have seriously fucked with the model a week before payout and no less around christmas time.

in the future, recommend not impulsively messaging support when you feel slighted by a model.
Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Reactions: Wuggie
I think the OP has a fundamental lack of understanding of what 6 tokens a minute is for. Surely the 6 tokens per minute is for the privilege of taking the action out of the public view. All you get from for that 6 tokens a minute is a curtain to hide behind. If he wants sexy stuff when he's behind the curtain then he needs to spam the fuck out of the tip menu. No doubt he was expecting the full works for 60 cents (if that) a minute, of which the model would only get half.

Status
Not open for further replies.