AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Changing Chaturbate private show token amount?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 23, 2022
Changing Chaturbate private show token amount? How long does it take it reflect.
My friend has signed up for Chaturbate after I recommend the site, now she don't want to use the site since the private shows only pays her 6 tokens per minute.
I said it can be changed in the settings but she said its already 42 there...

Does it takes some time to reflect?

it should be instant..

and I'm also pretty sure 6 tokens shouldn't be the default setting? but I might be wrong on the last thing..

She has to make sure it's the top of these she's changing and not the spy price and then click "Update settings" at the very bottom when done
1709757759722.png

*ETA* It will even post it in her chat if she does it while she's online that the price has been changed instantly

it should be instant..

and I'm also pretty sure 6 tokens shouldn't be the default setting? but I might be wrong on the last thing..

She has to make sure it's the top of these she's changing and not the spy price and then click "Update settings" at the very bottom when done
View attachment 99481

*ETA* It will even post it in her chat if she does it while she's online that the price has been changed instantly
Ha just noticed the disparity there, I dig it.