AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to enter a Private Show i paid for

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 4, 2021
France
Chaturbate Username
Mandrawhore
Hello @punker barbie & all

Some days ago, i paid for a private show... then the whole site crashed....
It took me less tha a minute to come back... and saw the the girl was in private show... and that my tokens were decreasing and decreasing...
I tried to tell het on the chat that i wasn't able to see anything... but just had to wait for the tenth minute...
So i paid for a private show i was just not in ;(

Thied to contact the support... but as the girl said, she WAS in the private show... and spent ten minutes without gaining any token... and thus she don't want to refund me.

I completly agree with the girl... she's not to blame.
I just ask for Chaturbate to refund me... because there was a bug... or just something unexpected ;)

As of today... Support don't answer me anymore...

Hope you could ntercede for me.

Mandrawhore

For the record, if you were not in the show but were paying for it due to her having a 10 minute minimum, just click "start private show" again, ti will automatically take you back in there - only YOU will see this option, no one else.. So you can leave the private and go back if you need to until the minimum time is expired

Reactions: Wuggie
Upvote 0
Hello @Mandrawhore I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23116527
@punker barbie Many thanks for your answer.

"After further review from our technical team, there were no issues with the site at the time of your show. As a result, we regret to inform you that you do not qualify for a credit at this time."
Wasn't the answer i expected...

For the record, if you were not in the show but were paying for it due to her having a 10 minute minimum, just click "start private show" again, ti will automatically take you back in there - only YOU will see this option, no one else.. So you can leave the private and go back if you need to until the minimum time is expired
Thanks ! I wasn't aware of that...

So, if i resume this incident correctly... all is my fault... and i won't get any tokens back...
So sad...

Upvote 0
Thanks ! I wasn't aware of that...

So, if i resume this incident correctly... all is my fault... and i won't get any tokens back...
So sad...

Unfortunately, i don't think any/many know this, so don't feel bad. It's not something that is shown anywhere - I think it SHOULD display somewhere for you to say some kind of message, but why would they do something useful and proper like this?
Sorry to hear you won't get the credits back, but have you tried talking to the model and explaining to her? Models can see if/when you're in the show, I think - I assume it also shows you have "left" and not in the private with them, so they will know something happened. Depending on how well you know the model, or how much of a regular you are, she may be nice enough to go to a password room or make her pvt show at a cheaper rate for another show for you.

If CB won't reimburse you, then you could at least ask, and explain to her - obviously dont blame her since it's not her fault.

Upvote 0
I may add, this feature IS possible to code in where it warns people like this or throw them directly back into the private automatically..

just look at SC.. honestly I had a harsh time swapping to that site as my main site for about 2 weeks, never looked back..

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0