AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to cash out tokens

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 15, 2024
Hi, I’m trying to cash out my tokens before the deadline and it is saying I’m unable to cash out my tokens. I had an issue with a customer yesterday who claimed I scammed him because I didn’t do what he tipped for right before I entered a private show. When I got back I tried to clear this up with him, but he would only argue and say I was stupid and scammed him. I asked him for a screenshot showing me his side of the screen because I’m used to the written action along with the tip coming on my screen and I didn’t see anything but the tip amount street coming back from private. he still just called me stupid and said I scammed him & wouldn’t give me the information I asked for I even sent him a screenshot of my screen where it didn’t have the action with the tip. it only said the amount with no action included. I replied to the message from chaturbate and said that he could have his tokens back, but I can’t send them to him myself because he’s not verified.

Hi, I’m trying to cash out my tokens before the deadline and it is saying I’m unable to cash out my tokens. I had an issue with a customer yesterday who claimed I scammed him because I didn’t do what he tipped for right before I entered a private show. When I got back I tried to clear this up with him, but he would only argue and say I was stupid and scammed him. I asked him for a screenshot showing me his side of the screen because I’m used to the written action along with the tip coming on my screen and I didn’t see anything but the tip amount street coming back from private. he still just called me stupid and said I scammed him & wouldn’t give me the information I asked for I even sent him a screenshot of my screen where it didn’t have the action with the tip. it only said the amount with no action included. I replied to the message from chaturbate and said that he could have his tokens back, but I can’t send them to him myself because he’s not verified.
My name is hoelottaasss I cannot find the ticket number

Upvote 0