AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Accidentally tokens to cash

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 22, 2024
Hello everyone,
I have the following problem: I'm very new to Chaturbate and don't know everything about it yet.
I have the following problem: I wanted to click through the page and went to convert tokens into cash. I thought there would be several more pages before it actually happened.
Now my question is, is there any way to get my tokens back into my account?
I would be deeply grateful if someone could help me.
Best regards
Macabrebeautyxx

There is no way to transfer your cashed out tokens back to tokens. Perhaps it's something a support inquiry might be able to help you with. If you don't want to wait until the mid, or end of month options you can also request a daily payout or remove your payout method so they simply are not cashed out at all and the funds remain on your account.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the reply,
I have not yet specified a payout option on Chaturbate as to how or how I would like to have the tokens paid out. So my hope is that someone or support can help me transfer these tokens back to the account.
I've already written to support and received an email asking me to take a photo with my ID and a piece of paper with various things written on it.
Unfortunately I cannot reply to this email directly because my reply will be blocked immediately. I then created another ticket with the requested image, but unfortunately I haven't received an answer yet.

Upvote 0
I dont know how is now but i think i asked for it few years ago and they agreed. But im not sure of this and also have no idea how its now. You need email support.

Upvote 0
Even if you haven't specified a payout method yet, the tokens are still your's and will sit there until you provide a method.

The point of cashing your tokens out every night is so no one can steal them from you if your account is hacked.

That's why CB requested the selfie pic to verify it was you before moving them back to tokens.

Upvote 0