AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Accidentally cashed-out my tokens on CB

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 22, 2023
Hello. I just receive once payout from chaturbate so basically it's my 1st month here.
So now I am checking my tokens and got curious the conversion amount in dollar and I really accidentally push thz button (OK). And today it's October 22,2023, so it's not really the right time to convert the tokens to cash unless you did twice payout already but I just did once.
What will happen to my tokens that was converted not in the right time ?

Ofcourse back to zero tokens in my account, if incase I earn again until the end of the month, can I still Convert it to cash since I already did today October 22 (accidentally)?

Thank you just worry and yeah I already have payout information in my account.

Help me guys

The tokens will be paid to you between the 1st and 7th of November.

They didn't go anywhere, they're still yours. You can cash out tokens every day and the pay out will simply increase for that period.

Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
The tokens will be paid to you between the 1st and 7th of November.

They didn't go anywhere, they're still yours. You can cash out tokens every day and the pay out will simply increase for that period.
Thank you. Is this mean I can still cash out my tokens at the end of this month and it will be credited to my paxum account between 1st and 7th of November together with the tokens I just accidentally convert yesterday ?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.