AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can't transfer tokens to cash!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Dec 19, 2021
Hello everyone and @punker barbie , my username on Chaturbate is venustrav , I am an independent model, I have been working with my account for more than 2 years. Yesterday I had a problem when I tried to convert my tkns to money. It is worth mentioning that I had never had any similar problem. I have linked my Paxum account when entering the "Transfer tokens to cash" option, I receive the following error message. "Cannot withdraw. Please contact support if the problem persists." This worries me because I don't know what is happening, with respect to my live broadcasts everything has been fine. Yesterday I worked 4 hours and several users sent me tkns without any problem but it still won't let me convert the tkks to money. Yesterday I wrote to support but they did not answer me, I hope and here you can help me and solve my problem. I would appreciate it very much because this is my job and every day I try very hard to improve and continue growing

Please help. THANK YOU!!!

Hello, thanks for answering . Today I also try to make the transfer but I get the same message, I wrote to support again but they still haven't given me a response. Yesterday I connected as usual and earned some more tkns but I can't transfer them either.

Upvote 0
Hello everyone and @punker barbie , my username on Chaturbate is venustrav , I am an independent model, I have been working with my account for more than 2 years. Yesterday I had a problem when I tried to convert my tkns to money. It is worth mentioning that I had never had any similar problem. I have linked my Paxum account when entering the "Transfer tokens to cash" option, I receive the following error message. "Cannot withdraw. Please contact support if the problem persists." This worries me because I don't know what is happening, with respect to my live broadcasts everything has been fine. Yesterday I worked 4 hours and several users sent me tkns without any problem but it still won't let me convert the tkks to money. Yesterday I wrote to support but they did not answer me, I hope and here you can help me and solve my problem. I would appreciate it very much because this is my job and every day I try very hard to improve and continue growing

Please help. THANK YOU!!!
Hi there!
Was your problem solved? :/ having same issue now.. can’t transfer tokens to cash and appears same error.. it ended all good for you??

Upvote 0