AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to Cash out and tip

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2023
Hello good day @punker barbie , my username is chenny1998 its been a day now but dont received any response from my problem . I cant sent tip and unable to cash out my tokens . Please do help me ,Thank you so much .

Hello good day @punker barbie , my username is chenny1998 its been a day now but dont received any response from my problem . I cant sent tip and unable to cash out my tokens . Please do help me ,Thank you so much .
I've been having the same problem, did you happen to have a random tipper send you tons of tokens for some big tip item then ask to send you more to send part back with them?

I thought it was kind of scam but googling it looks like they're doing fraud and I'm wondering if others have had this happen.

Upvote 0
I've been having the same problem, did you happen to have a random tipper send you tons of tokens for some big tip item then ask to send you more to send part back with them?

I thought it was kind of scam but googling it looks like they're doing fraud and I'm wondering if others have had this happen.
Until now i still not getting response from the support its been 3days now . Wish @punker barbie will help me to get response from the support sooner .

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.