AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Got scammed on a password show Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 12, 2024
Hello everybody,

On 02/09/24 i got scammed 8200 tokens by a model called Sexcarla.

We discussed on PM for about 40 minutes the password show content, time duration and cost, after i paid for the show, i accessed into the room, i asked her to remove the banners that covers 1/3 of the screen and after 2 or 3 minutes i got banned. I rejoined using differents accounts (2 or 3 times) and got banned again (she was still inside the password show possibly waiting for the previously agreed time to expire). Then i rejoined using another account when she was in public, she told me to get verify account in order to refund my money... i wrote the case on a ticket to the Chaturbate customer service, i waited a 1 day or 2 and i got a reply saying the submitted the information to the broadcaster, last night i got another email from Chaturbate saying that the broadcaster refused to refund. Then i replied to the mail asking to do a manual verification (check the PM chat log, timelog when the room switched to password, when i joined and when i got banned), all the necessary proofs are there.

Password show payment.png

I've been a customer of this website for years but i cannot tolerate this scam.

@punker barbie is it possible for you to help me with this issue?

Best regards.

i asked her to remove the banners that covers 1/3 of the screen and after 2 or 3 minutes i got banned.
I have a feeling there might be some details missing here.

Upvote 0
U just scared her with removing Banners, usually guys asking this they just want to record the show, and she just banned you and seems like she even agree to refund your toks just to leave her alone . my question is when she agree about the pw show u also asked her to agree about the removing banners if not u just made her lose her users and guess her mood too ...

Upvote 0
She obviously thought you were planning to record her. Honestly even I think so right now smh.
ETA I work on prepay Skype based sites and the rule is ... customer breaks a rule and the show is ended with no refunds. Recording me is definitely breaking a rule.

Upvote 0
I dont think that asking to remove the banners give her the right to ban anyone, specially after getting over 8k tokens, that bitch banned me just because i told her audio was off and i had sent her 150 tokens.
But i think she did so many scams that she got banned from the site cause u cant access her page anymore, that whore deserves to work as a hooker from now on.

Upvote 0
I dont think that asking to remove the banners give her the right to ban anyone, specially after getting over 8k tokens, that bitch banned me just because i told her audio was off and i had sent her 150 tokens.
But i think she did so many scams that she got banned from the site cause u cant access her page anymore, that whore deserves to work as a hooker from now on.
I wish I knew your screen name so I can pre ban u

Upvote 0
Guys like you are precisely why I periodically consider quitting cam sites and joining a monastic order.

Upvote 0
It’s probably not the best idea to come to a site full of sex workers and start slinging sex work slurs.

Reactions: mika_kedi
Upvote 0

You sound like that guy that turns up at parties that everyone hates.

Upvote 0
actually, she does have the right to ban anyone for whatever fucking reason she sees fit. the only one being a bitch about it is you. you asked her something she wasn't comfortable with which meant she was no longer comfortable performing for you. she is no longer CONSENTING on showing you a sexual performance.

now you are here using whorephobic language on a CAMMODEL INDUSUTRY FORUM which you will be banned from as well. how fucking stupid.

you are not entitled to people's attention no matter how much money or abuse you throw at them you troglodyte.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0