AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Got scammed on a password show Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 12, 2024
Hello everybody,

On 02/09/24 i got scammed 8200 tokens by a model called Sexcarla.

We discussed on PM for about 40 minutes the password show content, time duration and cost, after i paid for the show, i accessed into the room, i asked her to remove the banners that covers 1/3 of the screen and after 2 or 3 minutes i got banned. I rejoined using differents accounts (2 or 3 times) and got banned again (she was still inside the password show possibly waiting for the previously agreed time to expire). Then i rejoined using another account when she was in public, she told me to get verify account in order to refund my money... i wrote the case on a ticket to the Chaturbate customer service, i waited a 1 day or 2 and i got a reply saying the submitted the information to the broadcaster, last night i got another email from Chaturbate saying that the broadcaster refused to refund. Then i replied to the mail asking to do a manual verification (check the PM chat log, timelog when the room switched to password, when i joined and when i got banned), all the necessary proofs are there.

Password show payment.png

I've been a customer of this website for years but i cannot tolerate this scam.

@punker barbie is it possible for you to help me with this issue?

Best regards.

actually the 404 is real, was curious as i have seen before, thought i would try that name above to see & yup. Doesnt redirect you back to main page. Guess some browsers act differently my guess.

Then again the question was you dont get this when page(member?) is deleted.

View attachment 100252
That's what I experience when a page is renamed.
In most cases, the user will be redirected to the new page in the first few weeks.
After a while you will get this http error instead

Upvote 0
That's what I experience when a page is renamed.
In most cases, the user will be redirected to the new page in the first few weeks.
After a while you will get this http error instead

If the model was in your “favorites/follows” before the name change, they remain there and the name just changes seamlessly. I see it happen on occasion.

Unless they switch accounts entirely, of course.

Upvote 0
Hello everybody,

On 02/09/24 i got scammed 8200 tokens by a model called Sexcarla.

We discussed on PM for about 40 minutes the password show content, time duration and cost, after i paid for the show, i accessed into the room, i asked her to remove the banners that covers 1/3 of the screen and after 2 or 3 minutes i got banned. I rejoined using differents accounts (2 or 3 times) and got banned again (she was still inside the password show possibly waiting for the previously agreed time to expire). Then i rejoined using another account when she was in public, she told me to get verify account in order to refund my money... i wrote the case on a ticket to the Chaturbate customer service, i waited a 1 day or 2 and i got a reply saying the submitted the information to the broadcaster, last night i got another email from Chaturbate saying that the broadcaster refused to refund. Then i replied to the mail asking to do a manual verification (check the PM chat log, timelog when the room switched to password, when i joined and when i got banned), all the necessary proofs are there.

View attachment 99217

I've been a customer of this website for years but i cannot tolerate this scam.

@punker barbie is it possible for you to help me with this issue?

Best regards.
go to hell. it is not exactly as you say. rotten shit. you are a mess why don't you tell the truth as it happened??? idiot who records women? how many accounts?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Well I think the model found the thread finally xD maybe BrookeRidess can get her wish for the screenname and we can get some pre-bans in, I would actually also like the name

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Evident, a crezut că plănuiești să o înregistrezi. Sincer, chiar și eu cred că da acum smh.
ETA Lucrez pe site-uri bazate pe Skype cu plată anticipată și regula este... clientul încalcă o regulă și spectacolul se încheie fără rambursări. Dacă mă înregistrezi, încalcă cu siguranță o regulă.
👍 👍 👍

Upvote 0
you are a liar and you got a tip back!

Hi. I think you accidentally quoted mila (She is a model), and you meant to quote that kinkyhorny dude instead.

Upvote 0