AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Scammed by a model, unsure if I have grounds to get refunded

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 13, 2024
I entered a private with a model and confirmed the show was fully nude beforehand in a PM. After the show started, the model covered herself with her hands and demanded 500 more tokens to move them. I said that was never mentioned in our discussion beforehand. She then mockingly laughed at me and told me I was greedy. I know the TOS states that tipping is done at user discretion, but this just seems wrong. I was just looking at how much I've spent on tokens over the years (a shocking amount), and I'd like to think I've earned some credibility. Nothing like this has happened over the many hundreds of privates I've had. Are there instances of users getting tokens refunded in a scenario like mine? Its incredibly frustrating and has left a terrible taste in my mouth.
I'm not sure how to open a ticket (or if it's even worth it).

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: EllaM
She probably does that because of the issue of guys trying to take a model on ridiculous quickie privates, and expecting the model to get naked right away and start pounding away at the pussy…for the guy to cum and end the session in 2 minutes (It’s really annoying and ridiculous when members do that). When you think about it, 500 tokens (or more) is probably what you should have been expecting to spend spend on the private show anyway. That’s $25 in her pocket.

Would you have preferred it if she’d worded it differently, and just flat out told you “Yes, I’ll get fully nude, however I will not rush into nudity the second the private show starts. I will begin with a striptease to end up fully nude, because you should be willing to spend a minimum of 500 tokens to make the private session worth my while for me to leave my public chat to perform for you.” Lol. Would you have been okay with her being straightforward with you like that? Because somehow I suspect a lot of members would feel some type of way even if she’d said that.

Upvote 0
She probably does that because of the issue of guys trying to take a model on ridiculous quickie privates, and expecting the model to get naked right away and start pounding away at the pussy…for the guy to cum and end the session in 2 minutes (It’s really annoying and ridiculous when members do that). When you think about it, 500 tokens (or more) is probably what you should have been expecting to spend spend on the private show anyway. That’s $25 in her pocket.

Would you have preferred it if she’d worded it differently, and just flat out told you “Yes, I’ll get fully nude, however I will not rush into nudity the second the private show starts. I will begin with a striptease to end up fully nude, because you should be willing to spend a minimum of 500 tokens to make the private session worth my while for me to leave my public chat to perform for you.” Lol. Would you have been okay with her being straightforward with you like that? Because somehow I suspect a lot of members would feel some type of way even if she’d said that.
Minimum time is always helpful in this situation, I can be nude in first minute if you want and some user actually leave after 2 or 3 minutes 😆 then I stay the rest of 7 minutes doing nothing and only counting how their tokens are adding in my balance for nothing 💅

Upvote 0

No, she said she wasn't going to move her hands at all unless I paid the 500 tokens. There was a minimum 10 minutes already on the pvt. The pvt was already 42/tokens a minute. So $90 in her pocket. I'd be tipping more than the price of the private itself...In the hundreds of pvts I've done, that sort of stuff is always communicated.

Upvote 0
Minimum time is always helpful in this situation, I can be nude in first minute if you want and some user actually leave after 2 or 3 minutes 😆 then I stay the rest of 7 minutes doing nothing and only counting how their tokens are adding in my balance for nothing 💅
Unfortunatley there was a minimum on this show of 10 mins for 42/tokens a minute.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: EllaM
Upvote 0

More cam sites should have the minimum option that Stripchat does. 👍 On Stripchat I loved it when I still got paid the X tokens (I set it to be the amount I needed to make payout with Boleyn Models daily pay) for a private show EVEN when the jerk bailed after a minute.

Upvote 0
The pvt was already 42/tokens a minute. So $90 in her pocket.

Models get $0.05 per token. 5 cents. 42 tokens per minute is $2.10 per minute. For a 10 minute show she would get $21. Even with the 500 tokens ($25) for nudity, she'd only be making $46 for that show.

Just putting things into perspective, because I'm not sure where you got that she would be making $90. But, she should have told you about the extra tip before the private started.

Upvote 0
Models get $0.05 per token. 5 cents. 42 tokens per minute is $2.10 per minute. For a 10 minute show she would get $21. Even with the 500 tokens ($25) for nudity, she'd only be making $46 for that show.

Just putting things into perspective, because I'm not sure where you got that she would be making $90. But, she should have told you about the extra tip before the private started.
I was like hey she makes more then me a token lol

Upvote 0
Anyone here old enough to remember MCI math? Cause bro. I guess the new slang is cop math.

Upvote 0
Unfortunatley there was a minimum on this show of 10 mins for 42/tokens a minute.
that sucks, maybe you can get your tokens back if she said she will do sometjing then refused to, write to support and see what they tell you and next time choose more carefully :*

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
"The new CB", doesn't "Police" as much on Tips / if at all. YOU decided to Tip / engage, nobody forced you. Also, maybe, she was being playful. Two sides to a story. Stop being petty and learn to vet better, next time, before picking a "playmate."

Upvote 0
I entered a private with a model and confirmed the show was fully nude beforehand in a PM. After the show started, the model covered herself with her hands and demanded 500 more tokens to move them. I said that was never mentioned in our discussion beforehand. She then mockingly laughed at me and told me I was greedy. I know the TOS states that tipping is done at user discretion, but this just seems wrong. I was just looking at how much I've spent on tokens over the years (a shocking amount), and I'd like to think I've earned some credibility. Nothing like this has happened over the many hundreds of privates I've had. Are there instances of users getting tokens refunded in a scenario like mine? Its incredibly frustrating and has left a terrible taste in my mouth.
I'm not sure how to open a ticket (or if it's even worth it).
I've had this happen to me a few times over the years. I don't buy the idea that the member should be totally forgiving in any situation. The model can set the tokens per minute higher and can also set a minimum. There's no need for a "bait and switch" of promising one thing, and then demanding more money once the client has entered the private.

As far as what you can do, my impression is that it depends on the site. I assume this happened on CB, since you've posted this here. I have found CB washes their hands of almost any dispute involving tips. So I really doubt they'll do anything unless the model very clearly and undeniably stated exactly what she would do in the session, and for what amount, but then changed her tune once the private begins. If it went down like that and you took a screen shot of any chat, you might get somewhere. Otherwise, it's best to be aware of the ratings. I have found that CB models that disable the "thumbs up/thumbs down" ratings altogether may warrant a little skepticism, just like a model who has an unusually high percentage of "thumbs down."

I'm more familiar with StripChat and I think they are more proactive about enforcing the idea that you are paying for some agreed upon service, whether it's a tip menu item in open chat, or the the model's tip menu for privates. On the one occasion something like this happened to me on SC, and I complained about it (because it was flagrant and the model was also very impolite about the situation), they gave me a partial refund.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
"The new CB", doesn't "Police" as much on Tips / if at all. YOU decided to Tip / engage, nobody forced you. Also, maybe, she was being playful. Two sides to a story. Stop being petty and learn to vet better, next time, before picking a "playmate."
That's kinda dumb, you can't vet a cam model.. what is he supposed to do, ask her for references?

Upvote 0

Thats assuming she isn’t paying half out to a studio, leaving her with ten bucks 🙄

Upvote 0
I've had this happen to me a few times over the years. I don't buy the idea that the member should be totally forgiving in any situation. The model can set the tokens per minute higher and can also set a minimum. There's no need for a "bait and switch" of promising one thing, and then demanding more money once the client has entered the private.

As far as what you can do, my impression is that it depends on the site. I assume this happened on CB, since you've posted this here. I have found CB washes their hands of almost any dispute involving tips. So I really doubt they'll do anything unless the model very clearly and undeniably stated exactly what she would do in the session, and for what amount, but then changed her tune once the private begins. If it went down like that and you took a screen shot of any chat, you might get somewhere. Otherwise, it's best to be aware of the ratings. I have found that CB models that disable the "thumbs up/thumbs down" ratings altogether may warrant a little skepticism, just like a model who has an unusually high percentage of "thumbs down."

I'm more familiar with StripChat and I think they are more proactive about enforcing the idea that you are paying for some agreed upon service, whether it's a tip menu item in open chat, or the the model's tip menu for privates. On the one occasion something like this happened to me on SC, and I complained about it (because it was flagrant and the model was also very impolite about the situation), they gave me a partial refund.
If you're more familiar with SC, then perhaps stick to answering those threads instead of postulating what CB may or may not do with screenshots.

It EXPLICITLY states in TOS that I don't have to do a damn thing I'm tipped to do and can in fact report someone for insisting I do as told. Doesn't matter who said what or what was offered.

This user may get a one time courtesy refund of the minute requirement but nothing more.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AudriTwo and Wuggie
Upvote 0
If you're more familiar with SC, then perhaps stick to answering those threads instead of postulating what CB may or may not do with screenshots.

It EXPLICITLY states in TOS that I don't have to do a damn thing I'm tipped to do and can in fact report someone for insisting I do as told. Doesn't matter who said what or what was offered.

This user may get a one time courtesy refund of the minute requirement but nothing more.
But its about also just being fair. I noticed here that no matter what,models are always good and customers bad. Maybe TOS says something, but tippers making our income and they should be treated fair. If i were a guy and had experience like this, i wouldnt be next time so fast to spend my tokens on site, I would go somewhere else or something. He didnt demand neither beg , neihter cheat her, they had deal she accepted and if girls are doing things like this, users are not so fast to spend tokens next time. Its just about being fair but this is only my attitude and opinion. I always believe that satisfied users will back . No arguing,just sharing my opinion. yes- we are models , but without tippers we not exist.

Upvote 0
Some guys still think what they pay for tokens is what the model will get

That still makes no sense how he got to $90 though. Him purchasing: 550 tokens are $50 or 1000 tokens for $80.

I do agree she certainly should say it costs X extra in private though. Some do this and sone don't, which is fine. But it shoukd always be made clear if a user asks if you get nude etc

Upvote 0
But its about also just being fair. I noticed here that no matter what,models are always good and customers bad. Maybe TOS says something, but tippers making our income and they should be treated fair. If i were a guy and had experience like this, i wouldnt be next time so fast to spend my tokens on site, I would go somewhere else or something. He didnt demand neither beg , neihter cheat her, they had deal she accepted and if girls are doing things like this, users are not so fast to spend tokens next time. Its just about being fair but this is only my attitude and opinion. I always believe that satisfied users will back . No arguing,just sharing my opinion. yes- we are models , but without tippers we not exist.
I will say that I fully agree with this, if someone said one thing to me and then did something else in a private, I would not visit them again and I'd do a refund request also

I read Vixxens post as a "there's very different rules from site to site, it's good to know them" - I will say a screenshot does help when poking the CB support so the guy wasn't WRONG on that point :D

I also do not fully understand why there's so much focus on how much money the guy think he gives to the model, I get that he's wrong, BUT if they kind of agreed to one thing the price is irrelevant? or is this just to me it seems like this??

Upvote 0
I will say that I fully agree with this, if someone said one thing to me and then did something else in a private, I would not visit them again and I'd do a refund request also

I read Vixxens post as a "there's very different rules from site to site, it's good to know them" - I will say a screenshot does help when poking the CB support so the guy wasn't WRONG on that point :D

I also do not fully understand why there's so much focus on how much money the guy think he gives to the model, I get that he's wrong, BUT if they kind of agreed to one thing the price is irrelevant? or is this just to me it seems like this??
And that's the risk that scam takes. If she's successful in her own mind nothing else matters.

Upvote 0
I had something similar once. I asked what she did in pvt, she said topless dance, at just 6 tokens per min I expected to pay more and asked if I had to pay extra. She told me NO. So naturally I thought barging and went pvt. That's when she said 800 tokens. I said that she told me not paying extra and then she just stayed silent and and moved slowly as if she was expecting me to pay that amount.
So I left. Didn't file a complaint as all she got off me was 10 tokens and no tbh I couldn't afford to spend 800+ and would have declined but I was willing to pay extra, if it was a price I could afford, she just lied.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
420 tokens for the private(42 per minute for 10 minutes) plus the extra 500 tokens would get that total

21 plus 25 does not equal 90

The only thing I can think is he thought 1 token = 1 USD for some reason.
There was a guy yesterday who I had to correct because he was in SC public chat trying to argue with the model saying 1 token = 1 USD.
Weirdly after saying 1 is only 5 cents and 20 is a dollar, he replied to me saying "Correct" :facepalm: :facepalm: So he knew really but was just trying to swindle a model i think, but the model is not new or dumb so she knew, but her English is not perfect (she is the one who's learning when she can while she streams)

Upvote 0
The only thing I can think is he thought 1 token = 1 USD for some reason.
There was a guy yesterday who I had to correct because he was in SC public chat trying to argue with the model saying 1 token = 1 USD.
Weirdly after saying 1 is only 5 cents and 20 is a dollar, he replied to me saying "Correct" :facepalm: :facepalm: So he knew really but was just trying to swindle a model i think, but the model is not new or dumb so she knew, but her English is not perfect (she is the one who's learning when she can while she streams)
I have a binder full of those stories myself. Some guys will try just as hard to scam models as some models try to scam guys.

Upvote 1