AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Scammed in private

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 13, 2023
First of all hi everyone. So i did a privte with a couple today the price was 60/ per min i asked for what i want (BJ and sex) and they said sure. They also said they want +1000 for cumshot as well. I wanted to see the show first before tipping 1k more. After we got in the private they told me they wanted the 1k before we begin i said i dont have that much at the moment the guy told me that he only put 60 tkns per min from 72 tkns per originaly just cause he was sure i was gonna tip and they just stand here doing nothing. I said im sorry but i couldnt end the show cause it was 20 mins minimum and asked them if they could end it he claimed he couldnt( dont know if they actually can or not) and again like an idiot i brought 1k and gave it to them. Later when i asked for sex he told me he needed an extra 750 which HE NEVER told me even when i stated what i want at the begining(before going on pvt). Anyway the show ended with the cumshot at least but i felt totally scammed and contacted support asking for a partial refund on tokens at least. Still havent received a response. I want to know can i actually get some tokens back or they cant do anything about it?Again maybe there was a missunderstood about the 1k but that wasnt my problem rather than the fact they asked for even more

Last edited:
They may do a one time courtesy refund if you bought a video that was advertised incorrectly, but in general, no you should not expect to get your tokens back because you are responsible for knowing the terms of private show rates and time minimums. We can end the show at any time but we will still get the minimum amount of tokens set at the minimum minute rate. Chaturbate TOS (terms of service) state no model has to perform any action for any gift/donation. Do not visit that room again and chalk it up to a lesson learned.

Upvote 0
They may do a one time courtesy refund if you bought a video that was advertised incorrectly, but in general, no you should not expect to get your tokens back because you are responsible for knowing the terms of private show rates and time minimums. We can end the show at any time but we will still get the minimum amount of tokens set at the minimum minute rate. Chaturbate TOS (terms of service) state no model has to perform any action for any gift/donation. Do not visit that room again and chalk it up to a lesson learned.
I dont expect them to perform any specific action for Tip or Gift but i expect them to perform the actions they promised in the first place and when it comes to that you have the audacity to ask me for more which you never warmed me at all in the first place otherwise why would i even start a private with them

Upvote 0
Hello @Terrorizer88 Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team
Sure . My username is Malevolentcreation6. I cant find my ticket number. But the support responded saying "
As a courtesy, your request for refund has been sent to the independent broadcaster for consideration and we will update you when a response is received.

At the outset, please be reminded that tipping through the Chaturbate platform is entirely voluntary and is done at your own risk.

Going forward you should refrain from engaging in token transactions that involve your tokens being given in exchange for an independent broadcaster providing or doing anything, such as performing a 'specific service', as we are not in a position to enforce an independent broadcaster’s faithful performance of such transactions." As i explained my problem is the they didnt mention anything about sex costing extra? in the Dms/pms yet when i asked them about it in the middle of the pvt they said its 750 tkns more and when i told them that he didnt mention anything about that being an addiotional cost beforehand even though i asked them what i wanted and they agreed. He didnt say anything

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I dont expect them to perform any specific action for Tip or Gift but i expect them to perform the actions they promised in the first place and when it comes to that you have the audacity to ask me for more which you never warmed me at all in the first place otherwise why would i even start a private with them
For sure it will leave a bad taste in your mouth. I hope you at least downvoted the room before you left the page.

It's legally a very slippery slope when it comes to tipping for adult content. That's why the TOS is worded the way it is.

I will say it is very common for models to ask for additional tips for things in private. The token per minute rate is for the ability to take them private.

Upvote 0
For sure it will leave a bad taste in your mouth. I hope you at least downvoted the room before you left the page.

It's legally a very slippery slope when it comes to tipping for adult content. That's why the TOS is worded the way it is.

I will say it is very common for models to ask for additional tips for things in private. The token per minute rate is for the ability to take them private.
Obviously i did. But the thing is we already agreed on that as they did said nothing about any additional cost other than the "ending" beforehand. Its like a paid for full service and got half. Believe me if i know that there was no way i was gonna pvt with them as it would cost way too much for me. And as you mentioned they could end the show but claiming they couldnt is scammy AF. I guess thats why their thumb rating were hidden. Btw thank you very much for at least acknowledging it

Upvote 0
I guess thats why their thumb rating were hidden.
IMO that's generally a giant red flag, the only reason to hide it imo is if its bad. If the room has a lot of traffic and people tipping more so than in a quiet room, in a quiet room a single vote has more impact than a larger room

Upvote 0
Obviously i did. But the thing is we already agreed on that as they did said nothing about any additional cost other than the "ending" beforehand. Its like a paid for full service and got half. Believe me if i know that there was no way i was gonna pvt with them as it would cost way too much for me. And as you mentioned they could end the show but claiming they couldnt is scammy AF. I guess thats why their thumb rating were hidden. Btw thank you very much for at least acknowledging it
You're welcome. I know it sucks to lose out on an experience you thought you were going to get. I wrote my original reply to you while I was working last night, sorry if it came out gruff.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
IMO that's generally a giant red flag, the only reason to hide it imo is if its bad. If the room has a lot of traffic and people tipping more so than in a quiet room, in a quiet room a single vote has more impact than a larger room
Thats indeed true. In fact i also know even if the ratings are hidden if the room has very low satisfaction score you get a message if you try to tip. Did see that message in their room but the doesnt really mean too much since as you said the room in question has a LOT of traffic.

Upvote 0
Thats indeed true. In fact i also know even if the ratings are hidden if the room has very low satisfaction score you get a message if you try to tip. Did see that message in their room but the doesnt really mean too much since as you said the room in question has a LOT of traffic.
That message in a busy room is basically saying "Hey, a lot of people have not been happy with doing this...are you sure you want to do this?"

You kind of reversed my point. It means more in a room with a lot of traffic and tips since it means more people need to be unhappy with it to have such an effect.

In a small room it can be 1-2 people that were unhappy that can tank the score since it's a lot more volatile, 1 person votes up, its 100% up, another votes down, its now at 50%, where as in a larger room 10,000 people vote up, its 100% and even if 2000 of them vote down the score is still at something like 80% up. So if there is a lot of traffic and the score is so low that the model wants to hide it it means a large % of the traffic that has rated have down voted.

Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
That message in a busy room is basically saying "Hey, a lot of people have not been happy with doing this...are you sure you want to do this?"

You kind of reversed my point. It means more in a room with a lot of traffic and tips since it means more people need to be unhappy with it to have such an effect.

In a small room it can be 1-2 people that were unhappy that can tank the score since it's a lot more volatile, 1 person votes up, its 100% up, another votes down, its now at 50%, where as in a larger room 10,000 people vote up, its 100% and even if 2000 of them vote down the score is still at something like 80% up. So if there is a lot of traffic and the score is so low that the model wants to hide it it means a large % of the traffic that has rated have down voted.
Im so sorry i misswritten. I did NOT see the specific message. Sorry for the confusion. You point is valid though.. I mean if i actually saw that the satifaction rate was 80% or so that would surely affect my choise into proceeding. Dont worry im not that stupid :p.

Last edited:
Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
It's your thread, no such thing as off topic. I hope you stick around and hang out with us if you want to!

Reactions: Terrorizer88
Upvote 0
Hello @Terrorizer88 I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #22947909
@punker barbie The broadcaster denied the refund claiming the did what i asked even though screenshots says otherwise.Even said that i stayed the whole show. WELL OBVIOUSLY since i paid for cumshot and also its not like i couldnt end it since the minimum limit was 20 minute and in fact they lied that they couldnt end it either. Is there anything else i can do? I literally posted every evidence ive had

Upvote 0
Chill out! I didnt mean to write nothing inapropriate. Bye to all

Huh? I think you misinterpreted Vixxen’s post. She didn’t say there’s anything wrong with your post. She was saying that it’s totally fine for the op to go into a different topic in his thread, and she was welcoming him to the forum.

• Hugs
Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
Huh? I think you misinterpreted Vixxen’s post. She didn’t say there’s anything wrong with your post. She was saying that it’s totally fine for the op to go into a different topic in his thread, and she was welcoming him to the forum.
this ^
@BlackWizard not sure why you reacted so emotionally/negatively.

Upvote 0
Yes i know now! I misinterpeted it totally. My bad ,sorry . Im from Poland and sometimes i can misread something as long english is not my native

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.