AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

can models ignore goals they set without consequence?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Dec 1, 2022
i tipped 324 tokens and completed the goal in a models room which i dont think i need to link
goal was simply "no panties 5 minutes"
and she just ignored it and didnt respond

the next day i was in her room for 10 seconds and she pm's me asking me about my day and what i like and such for a bit... then when i asked if she remembered me and reminded her about the day before, she stopped replying and then went offline to come back online 1-2 minutes later about 6 times.

tried support but they just have so far just said
"
After careful review, we have determined that your refund request for 324 tokens is denied.

At the outset, please be reminded that tipping through the Chaturbate platform is entirely voluntary and is done at your own risk. Going forward you should refrain from engaging in token transactions that involve your tokens being given in exchange for an independent broadcaster providing or doing anything, such as performing a 'specific service', as we are not in a position to enforce an independent broadcaster’s faithful performance of such transactions. Tipping is intended — per the Chaturbate Terms — to be a voluntary gratuity that you can send to an independent broadcaster. Please review our Terms and Conditions with this link https://chaturbate.com/terms/ "

i know that there is not any specific rule or term about tipping and receiving (from what i can see anyway) but surely you cant just ignore a set goal like that?

Any goal app and such, are not really "official" Chaturbate systems, they are made by other members that models can use, so tipping towards a goal, is just like tipping someone for something on a menu (they do not actually have to do that either) - most will do it, especially if you remind them about it! I would say cut your losses on this one and move to another room.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
i tipped 324 tokens and completed the goal in a models room which i dont think i need to link
goal was simply "no panties 5 minutes"
and she just ignored it and didnt respond

the next day i was in her room for 10 seconds and she pm's me asking me about my day and what i like and such for a bit... then when i asked if she remembered me and reminded her about the day before, she stopped replying and then went offline to come back online 1-2 minutes later about 6 times.

tried support but they just have so far just said
"
After careful review, we have determined that your refund request for 324 tokens is denied.

At the outset, please be reminded that tipping through the Chaturbate platform is entirely voluntary and is done at your own risk. Going forward you should refrain from engaging in token transactions that involve your tokens being given in exchange for an independent broadcaster providing or doing anything, such as performing a 'specific service', as we are not in a position to enforce an independent broadcaster’s faithful performance of such transactions. Tipping is intended — per the Chaturbate Terms — to be a voluntary gratuity that you can send to an independent broadcaster. Please review our Terms and Conditions with this link https://chaturbate.com/terms/ "

i know that there is not any specific rule or term about tipping and receiving (from what i can see anyway) but surely you cant just ignore a set goal like that?
I ve seen things like that many times unfortunatelly, for example a model had "roll the dice" and when someone win a 'flash kitty' she did nothing, that member asked to get his prize and she only responded 'kitty just in private', he said is a prize and he tipped for so she banned him. Many models do this shit like this and site can't contol everything, they do their best but models are people and not all people are nice and fair.

My advice for you is to 'test' model with small tips ( for example 50 tk for show booty or smt and see if she does the things she's getting paid for ), if she ignore your tips she will probablly ignore the goal as well. Also before a prv you can ask what is included for not having surpise.

P.S. : if she get more tips in that time she can 'loose' yours and is better to remeber her what you tipped for before get mad, sometimes we can't look on the laptop every second and can we miss a specific tips

Last edited:
Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
Knowing how TOS is worded about tipping for specific actions, I am now even more annoyed by the thumb up/down system because you're downvoting someone for not doing something they didn't have to do anyway. It's illogical.

Upvote 0
turns out it is possible to get a refund, yay

You're lucky. I've only had responses from CB Staff that inform me tokens are a gift according to the CB TOS and no refunds will be issued.

Upvote 0
You're lucky. I've only had responses from CB Staff that inform me tokens are a gift according to the CB TOS and no refunds will be issued.
Should have pestered them more like OP did.

Upvote 0
hardly pestered..
Really? So what changed between your initial post in this thread (where Support replied "After careful review, we have determined that your refund request for 324 tokens is denied") to now?????
Did Support just decide to open a cold case, and review it even more carefully than before?

Upvote 0
Really? So what changed between your initial post in this thread (where Support replied "After careful review, we have determined that your refund request for 324 tokens is denied") to now?????
Did Support just decide to open a cold case, and review it even more carefully than before?
you sound angry.. why...? All i did was resend the report and detailed a bit better. Two days later its resolved. Id hardly consider it pestering....

Upvote 0
you sound angry.. why...? All i did was resend the report and detailed a bit better. Two days later its resolved. Id hardly consider it pestering....
@lain420 please do not make duplicate accounts to respond in your own thread

Upvote 0
I'm not angry at all... at either of you.
Just wondered what made Support review the matter again a second time, if you didn't pester them.

Upvote 0
I've had it happen a couple times. Usually the model just didn't see something amid other activity on the running chat. Sometimes notifications, tips, menus etc. go by pretty quickly. A gentle reminder worked for me in those cases and the models were happy to do what was tipped for. I would say if a model routinely ignores things like that, they aren't going to develop a steady list of followers.

Reactions: Wuggie
Upvote 0