AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Scammed in private

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 13, 2023
First of all hi everyone. So i did a privte with a couple today the price was 60/ per min i asked for what i want (BJ and sex) and they said sure. They also said they want +1000 for cumshot as well. I wanted to see the show first before tipping 1k more. After we got in the private they told me they wanted the 1k before we begin i said i dont have that much at the moment the guy told me that he only put 60 tkns per min from 72 tkns per originaly just cause he was sure i was gonna tip and they just stand here doing nothing. I said im sorry but i couldnt end the show cause it was 20 mins minimum and asked them if they could end it he claimed he couldnt( dont know if they actually can or not) and again like an idiot i brought 1k and gave it to them. Later when i asked for sex he told me he needed an extra 750 which HE NEVER told me even when i stated what i want at the begining(before going on pvt). Anyway the show ended with the cumshot at least but i felt totally scammed and contacted support asking for a partial refund on tokens at least. Still havent received a response. I want to know can i actually get some tokens back or they cant do anything about it?Again maybe there was a missunderstood about the 1k but that wasnt my problem rather than the fact they asked for even more

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.