AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Scam or not?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 15, 2023
Chaturbate Username
Artemisentreri17
Hello!
First of all, please, my apologizes if this is a recurring question or.itnhs been answered before. I didn't find n answer so I don't think so, but if so, please just relink me to the post with the answer. Many thx.

Now, my question... I'm new as a cam model, 3 days broadcasting. As a cam model guy, 100% straight, even if I open my cam to other men (what I'm not too much but I now it helps and I don't like discriminate, as were broadcasting anyway), Ive detected a "weird"/"suspicious" behaviour in some women with tokens. So I don't know if.this is a scam, or if they are men (what I really don't care as much as they are sending tokens): they send real tips (no fake), even asking for private shows. But they also send me pics of themselves (nice looking girls all.the time). I know if something it's to good, it can't be real. I can't complain as they are tiping, but I'm afraid this is some kind of scam in some way. Example:
- A girl, purple color, 30 or so years old, 400 tokens by tip menu + 2 mins private. All in 20 mins as much. Lot of cumpliments in PM. Pics of.her in PM, she is really good looking.

Sorry if I sound kind of paranoid, but as I'm new here I want to know if this is a known issue or not. I suspect they maybe are men, and that is not a problem really, but I ask just in case there is some.scam behind it that I should know.

Many thx in advance form you help!!!

PS: sorry for the long post and sorry if my English is far from perfect.

Solution
I had great female tipper for months, she sent me pics, she was really beautiful, then she just disappeared and also deleted account on cb. Then i noticed that pics were fake because was visible that is not perfect cut screenshot (some lines were visible). So probably it was man. But its not scam. Those are customers with their fantasies, they can be whoever they want for us: ) They are not verified broadcasters so they can say what they want and we cant expect that they will say truth because why they should? they are here for fun and most of them wont say truth about them. I totally understand that.
As long they tip and not scam with faking tips- in my opinion- everything is fine. We cant expect from users saying the truth...
You are probably right - most women on webcam sites are indeed men. The photos are fake, pretty pictures of someone else. If you ask them, their camera will always be broken or c2c not working for them or some such.... You will probably never see them live.

But as long as the tips are genuine ( make sure you trust your token balance / token stats only - do not rely on the yellow chat room notifications only, they can be faked to look somewhat real) I would not be worried. Good luck, happy hustling!

Upvote 0
I'll add if someone does send a fake tip, report them immediately.

You can reverse image search their pictures and find whatever page they are stolen off of if you're that curious but it's pretty well known all of your viewers are men and some of them are LARPing as women.

Upvote 0

You can reverse image search their pictures and find whatever page they are stolen off of if you're that curious but it's pretty well known all of your viewers are men and some of them are LARPing as women.
I used to see a guy all the time who pretended to be a woman. Always trying to get the models to feel more relaxed because "she was a woman". Always engineered the conversation in free chat to be about hairstyles and in particular plats. The model would then, in all innocence, do various hairstyles that "she" taught them while presumably the guy behind the persona was jerking off in the background. I was always amazed how many models went along with it, presumably unknowingly.

Upvote 0
It's usually fake as most users would not upload photos of themselves on a cam site. You will get it often where some guys pretend to be women. Hell, I once had a guy who pretended to pass his account off to his wife and "she" sent me a photo of "her" ass, which was clearly just a photo of a guy who tucked his balls away and attempted to crop out as much as possible from the photo.

Upvote 0
You are probably right - most women on webcam sites are indeed men. The photos are fake, pretty pictures of someone else. If you ask them, their camera will always be broken or c2c not working for them or some such.... You will probably never see them live.

But as long as the tips are genuine ( make sure you trust your token balance / token stats only - do not rely on the yellow chat room notifications only, they can be faked to look somewhat real) I would not be worried. Good luck, happy hustling!
Thx you much, I though so, being my main issue if they are stealing something from me or, I don't know how explain it, but hacking me in some way. But the tips are genuine so I guess I cant complain. I don't care if they are men, even when it's not my preference... Thx!

Upvote 0

Thx you for the tip!!

Upvote 0
I had great female tipper for months, she sent me pics, she was really beautiful, then she just disappeared and also deleted account on cb. Then i noticed that pics were fake because was visible that is not perfect cut screenshot (some lines were visible). So probably it was man. But its not scam. Those are customers with their fantasies, they can be whoever they want for us: ) They are not verified broadcasters so they can say what they want and we cant expect that they will say truth because why they should? they are here for fun and most of them wont say truth about them. I totally understand that.
As long they tip and not scam with faking tips- in my opinion- everything is fine. We cant expect from users saying the truth informations about themselves neither getting real pics. if they want - then fine but they totaly dont need to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Artemis17
Upvote 0
Solution
As long they tip and not scam with faking tips- in my opinion- everything is fine. We cant expect from users saying the truth informations about themselves neither getting real pics. if they want - then fine but they totaly dont need to.
Than you. I guess what you have said is the truth about it, yes.
My fear was not about they being men/women, but if they were hacking me.in some way.
But as long as the tips as real everything is fine.

Thank you all for your help!

• Hugs
Reactions: BlackWizard
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.