AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milk

Banhammered
Mar 21, 2024
Hello everyone
Please my account got banned i dont know why ! And they sent no email no nothing! I have been with chaturbate for more than 7 years ! They cant just ban you ??? Is there a possible way to unban me ? Please hve u went through same thing?? And if they dont wanna unban me do they keep my tokens?????? They have the right?? I worked hard for that !!!! and they never answer about the emails i sent but when i tried to send them questions from another email aboit something else , they answered ‘ please what to do !? @AmberCutie

Hello everyone
Please my account got banned i dont know why ! And they sent no email no nothing! I have been with chaturbate for more than 7 years ! They cant just ban you ??? Is there a possible way to unban me ? Please hve u went through same thing?? And if they dont wanna unban me do they keep my tokens?????? They have the right?? I worked hard for that !!!! and they never answer about the emails i sent but when i tried to send them questions from another email aboit something else , they answered ‘ please what to do !? @AmberCutie
@punker barbie please help

Upvote 0
Hello @Milk I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry Ticket #23307026
Thank you for your answer and time , please they answered saying its a permanent ban ! I have been with cb since 2015 and never got any problem or warnings… i made a mistake that i knowledge but i didnt know before it was not ok ! Please help me get unbanned ! Take in consideration that i have been on this site for very long time and never made a mistake , can it be just a warning please 🙏🏻

Upvote 0
Upvote 1
Status
Not open for further replies.