AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate account got banned for no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 10, 2024
Hi @punker barbie,

Greetings. My chaturbate account got banned for no reason. I have been using the account for more than an year. I have cammed before a month and logged out normally i used to do.

I logged in the very next day and found my account was banned. i have created another account and that was banned immediately.

I'm unable to access the support page also and hence i have sent an email to the support team and i haven't received a reply yet. Please help me unban my page.

Account name: bunnybiki95.

Please look into it and help me on this issue. Thanks in advance

Hi @punker barbie , Thanks mate for the response. im unable to access the chaturbate support and im unable to se the response which they have provided. I have tried to access my account in Chaturbate and still its banned.

Any chance it could be unbanned or how long will it take to open another account?

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie , Thanks mate for the response. im unable to access the chaturbate support and im unable to se the response which they have provided. I have tried to access my account in Chaturbate and still its banned.

Any chance it could be unbanned or how long will it take to open another account?
Ticket #23410934 received a response on May 11, 2024

Upvote 0