AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Token amount switched to highest? Refund

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 6, 2023
Hello, I dont know what happened Im pretty sure I selected 200 tokens, but I somehow purchased the maximum amount which is 4050? I would like to get a refund, already contacted Chaturbate team, got an automatic respond but its been hours ever since with no answer. Does it take long for the Team to work on the issue? I would really like to get a refund as I was not intended to buy that amount. The tokens havent been touched ever since and will not be until the issue is resolved. Could you take a look into to that @punker barbie ? Username croc789, Thank you!

Hello, I dont know what happened Im pretty sure I selected 200 tokens, but I somehow purchased the maximum amount which is 4050? I would like to get a refund, already contacted Chaturbate team, got an automatic respond but its been hours ever since with no answer. Does it take long for the Team to work on the issue? I would really like to get a refund as I was not intended to buy that amount. The tokens havent been touched ever since and will not be until the issue is resolved. Could you take a look into to that @punker barbie ? Username croc789, Thank you!
Yes, this has caught ,me out a copule of times, it's a sneaky tactic to get you to spend more, it happens if you have more than one payment method and you change it, or you add a new payment method, the default selection always goes to the higest level.
Most common on mobile/cell phones platform. It also happens if you regularly top up/recharge with a certain amount of tokesn say 1000 tokens and you swipe to top up with your default selction, but lets say you want to change the token amount to 500 tokens if you are in a rush you will find when you click change token amount the token selection again goes to the the highest level. Not sure I explained that clearly but hopefuly you have got the idea.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.