AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is a healthy boundary between a model and a viewer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 15, 2024
Hello

I read a few post about this topic here.
I had an issue with a female model on CB back in December. I really liked her show and she was very cute to me. I also followed her on fansly to support her. We even had contact via a different plattform, but this a different topic. So everything was fine. A few weeks later I stopped following her on CB because due to some private issues. One day later she blocked my fansly account. I wanted to talk to her, the only answer which I got she thought I was pissed about her. My reaction was then to say goodbye to her.
My question is did I something wrong or was she to close to me?

I would be interested what you think about this topic.

Thanks in advance

Hi thanks for the answer. Ok then it was my fault..
So then it was the right call to say good bye to CB...

It was probably the right call to walk away from the model you mentioned.

From what you wrote I see no reason to walk away from the website if you’ve learned from that interaction that went a little awry.

I would like to second what Maxi_P says here.. it's not CBs fault for how this has gone, but cutting ties with the model probably was healthy =)

sometimes cutting ties with someone you have talked to for a longer period of time can be rough, be it on these sites or not, and I can also see that leaving the site fully can help just forget about it for a bit, so if that is what you feel like doing, I honestly think it's a healthy decision to cut both.. don't stress yourself out about these sites! they are meant to be fun! if you no longer have fun and they become a "must do" in your life.. it's time to walk away

models can block members for whatever reason and members do not need to be at fault.

some models hustle like a needy bratty girlfriend you never asked for. majority of cammodels who have been in the industry for a while know members who become regs come and go all the time and the reason is rarely personal. if she isn't new, this might be how she interacts with all her members. is it a profitable hustle? hard to say, but there is a big brat kink that people lose their minds and wallets over.

if she is new, hopefully, she learns to stop taking regulars' periods of absences as slights against her.

Ok then it was my fault..
I dont believe it was your fault. You were away, you're entitled to your private life and we all have our own reasons for unfollowing models. At the end of the day its her loss as if you ever feel like returning to cb then there will be plenty of other models more than happy to welcome you to their rooms. :happy:

You're not alone in dealing with stuff like this, its fairly common (speaking from experience) so don't feel too downbeat. Yeah it feels like it sucks right now because you unfollowed/moved on/found another model ect that the model blocked you. She lost what i assume to be a good supporter since you followed her on other sites but you have done the right thing by saying bye and moving on. Again her loss, your gain as there's plenty more fish in the sea so to speak!

Reactions: Wuggie
sometimes cutting ties with someone you have talked to for a longer period of time can be rough, be it on these sites or not
I realize this thread is two months old. I read it at the time, didn't respond. There's a lot to unpack in some of the stories and comments.

But on this point: It seems like it can actually be harder to cut ties when it's the online situation versus "real life." I am not sure why. Maybe because with online, you know the person is still always "out there" and can be too easy to go back and reengage. And if the online situation transitioned to some kind of real life component...then that is even more difficult. It's definitely made me wonder if this is a common perception or if just me.

I realize this thread is two months old. I read it at the time, didn't respond. There's a lot to unpack in some of the stories and comments.

But on this point: It seems like it can actually be harder to cut ties when it's the online situation versus "real life." I am not sure why. Maybe because with online, you know the person is still always "out there" and can be too easy to go back and reengage. And if the online situation transitioned to some kind of real life component...then that is even more difficult. It's definitely made me wonder if this is a common perception or if just me.
Hi

As far as I can tell it is way harder... Reengage doesn't work I tried a few times, but it felt always wrong and second it gets more and more tricky because you know the model over a period of time and you can't tell the model, who you are..

Reengage doesn't work I tried a few times, but it felt always wrong and second it gets more and more tricky because you know the model over a period of time and you can't tell the model, who you are..
I do not think that "reengage" means go back to a model after a period of time, hiding your identity via a new username!

I doubt that anyone here would recommend such a course of action.

I do not think that "reengage" means go back to a model after a period of time, hiding your identity via a new username!

Yeah, I read that last night and was a bit baffled by his definition of "reengage". "Stalk" is more appropriate.

Reactions: MarieElise
if a model bans you, don't create a new account and act like a new person. that's fucked up.

when members do this, i no joke message support everytime and report them for harassment. you evading a ban by creating a new member account is harassment. do not want you in their space, and you are violating that.

i mean great you stopped because you felt guilty, but you were actively violating her boundaries. instead of thinking how something made you feel, try to put yourself in their shoes. how would you feel if someone you didn't want around you was interacting you with sock puppets? that would probably start making you feel anxious because now you cant kinda trust if a new person you are speaking with is new or someone who has been banned recently.

if a model bans you, don't create a new account and act like a new person. that's fucked up.

The last time I saw a dude on this forum post about doing this shit (Creating a new account to pretend he's a newbie to a model's room), I was creeped the fuck out. I think in the other post I'm referring to...the guy claimed his reason for doing it was that there was some awkwardness being him and the model (She hadn't banned him, I don't think), and he wanted to "disappear" and start over and act like he's a newbie. 🙄 I don't like that. If you fucked up, just man up and admit it and apologize (A tip note with it would be nice). Don't be sneaky like that. And I don't know if it's the same guy who posted about disappearing and then getting his friend to visit the model...and tell her that he had died. Because he wanted to see how she'd react to him being gone? 🤯 Idk if both of those scenarios were from the same guy or two different people, but YIKES!!!

The last time I saw a dude on this forum post about doing this shit (Creating a new account to pretend he's a newbie to a model's room), I was creeped the fuck out. I think in the other post I'm referring to...the guy claimed his reason for doing it was that there was some awkwardness being him and the model (She hadn't banned him, I don't think), and he wanted to "disappear" and start over and act like he's a newbie. 🙄 I don't like that. If you fucked up, just man up and admit it and apologize (A tip note with it would be nice). Don't be sneaky like that. And I don't know if it's the same guy who posted about disappearing and then getting his friend to visit the model...and tell her that he had died. Because he wanted to see how she'd react to him being gone? 🤯 Idk if both of those scenarios were from the same guy or two different people, but YIKES!!!
You've got to laugh at the poor fucker's failure in planning though. I mean, imagine if the "friend" told her he died and she confessed that she was madly in love with him all along (as he clearly hoped). But he can't now do anything about it because he was supposedly cremated last week.

You've got to laugh at the poor fucker's failure in planning though. I mean, imagine if the "friend" told her he died and she confessed that she was madly in love with him all along (as he clearly hoped). But he can't now do anything about it because he was supposedly cremated last week.

Guy revisits her room (as his original self), and immediately throws his friend under the bus. "Hey, sweetheart. I don't even know who that fuckin' guy is, but he's lying. As you can see, I'm very much alive."

Unimpressed Viola Davis GIF

Yes, and just in case my use of the term caused the confusion: I meant a temptation to go back and try to "work things out" after there's been what probably is best as a permanent "falling out" or "parting of ways" (this being more tempting to consider when you know where you can find the person online so easily).

I didn't mean it at all in the way it might have been interpreted by hugoherbert. Seems he was talking about going back to the model, pretending to be someone else. 😂

Reactions: Ozzie_
The only real reason why people are on these platforms is that it is a safe for both (model and viewer). I had always more than 1 user on all platform that I joined.
For me the beauty was to be someone else..

I don't want to know how many users have more than one account

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox