AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

anyone please help me?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 22, 2023
Okay, I have one doubt.

if I add another model to my independent account then my account converted to a couple account.
and if I add myself to her independent account her account is also converted to a couple account.

so my question is our both model couple accounts active??

Okay, I have one doubt.

if I add another model to my independent account then my account converted to a couple account.
and if I add myself to her independent account her account is also converted to a couple account.

so my question is our both model couple accounts active??
when you will stream together you will choose 'couple' but when you will stream alone you have to select woman/man option from settings.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
You know you cant stream from both those accounts at the same time, even if you have 2 accounts.

Upvote 0
when you will stream together you will choose 'couple' but when you will stream alone you have to select woman/man option from settings.
my question is both model accounts are active or one is closed? because both account models are the same but both model has separate independent account.

Upvote 0
my question is both model accounts are active or one is closed? because both account models are the same but both model has separate independent account.
Hi!

I work in a studio, but I think the rules are the same for both studio and solo accounts 🧐 maybe I'm wrong...
At first I had an account with just my documents, then they added my cameraman's documents. It showed up as a paired account.

Then his documents were added to another model account. They wanted to add my docs as well, but that didn't work because we already had an account with his and my docs.

So the answer is most likely one is your joint active account and the other is a single account.

Upvote 0
Hi!

I work in a studio, but I think the rules are the same for both studio and solo accounts 🧐 maybe I'm wrong...
At first I had an account with just my documents, then they added my cameraman's documents. It showed up as a paired account.

Then his documents were added to another model account. They wanted to add my docs as well, but that didn't work because we already had an account with his and my docs.

So the answer is most likely one is your joint active account and the other is a single account.
thank you for your valuable information.. Maybe you are right. same thing told me by strip chat support team.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.