AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anyone used the C930 Logitech cam, HD for business?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LineahRose

Deactivated Account
Inactive Cam Model
Apr 13, 2014
United States
chaturbate.com
I'm considering getting it, with 1080p HD, 4x zoom, pan, 90 degree whatever...it seems great, has great reviews. But will it be compatible with chaturbate and other cam sites!? I assume so. But I don't want to buy it and not be able to use it. Any advice...thanks

I just got the c930e this month and it's made a huge difference in the quality of my feed. I'm on a mac, and it's the only truly "compatible" HD webcams for OS X. But I'm sure that regardless of operating system it's a great webcam. I find that the colors are very true, if a little on the saturated side. The camera picks up light really well, and can function great even in low light situations. It makes my built in camera look like a pile of crap, and it makes my old HD webcam look not so impressive anymore. It makes my very small cam space look MUCH bigger with the wide field of view. My tattoos are crystal clear in my feed now! So far I highly recommend this camera. I've liked it since day one. :D

I hope that helps! If you do purchase the webcam I hope you love it as much as I have.

VallieBeuys said:
I just got the c930e this month and it's made a huge difference in the quality of my feed. I'm on a mac, and it's the only truly "compatible" HD webcams for OS X. But I'm sure that regardless of operating system it's a great webcam. I find that the colors are very true, if a little on the saturated side. The camera picks up light really well, and can function great even in low light situations. It makes my built in camera look like a pile of crap, and it makes my old HD webcam look not so impressive anymore. It makes my very small cam space look MUCH bigger with the wide field of view. My tattoos are crystal clear in my feed now! So far I highly recommend this camera. I've liked it since day one. :D

I hope that helps! If you do purchase the webcam I hope you love it as much as I have.

I agree 100% I LOVE my c930e and it is the best for MACs!

c930e is my fav cam BY far the picture is amazing and there is also another thread on here about it but I LOVE it and want another one so i can use it on both my comps!

ScarletRaven said:
VallieBeuys said:

I agree 100% I LOVE my c930e and it is the best for MACs!

AHHH, I just got a C930e, && I CANNOT for the life of me, get it to run with my Mac, at ALL!!! In fact, I just bought a new Macbook... && Whenever I plug it in, it runs for like 3 minutes, then it freezes, && the lights on the cam start blinking. I also can't get the resolution past 720 px? I treid using it with Manycam, && that was a def no-go. It distorted the picture so much, you could barely tell there was a picture. Then, I tried CamTwist, but it squished my camfeed to like 16:9, but like TWICE. I'm gonna go crazy over here!!!! What are you girls using with the cam?

I'll throw out here that the C930e is the worst webcam I have ever tried. On top of being very hard for me to get a decent image, the mic is directional, not Omni-Directional and is pretty damn terrible when it comes to sound quality on a live webcam site.

I actually still have it and need to send it back, because I will literally never use it. I would personally recommend the c920 before the 930e because the 920 has an omni-directional mic and the high quality image.

JoleneBrody said:
I'll throw out here that the C930e is the worst webcam I have ever tried. On top of being very hard for me to get a decent image, the mic is directional, not Omni-Directional and is pretty damn terrible when it comes to sound quality on a live webcam site.

I actually still have it and need to send it back, because I will literally never use it. I would personally recommend the c920 before the 930e because the 920 has an omni-directional mic and the high quality image.

FUCK! Lol. Yeah, I'm def not having ANY luck with this fucker AT ALL. I'm about to strangle the computer with the wire for it, loool.

I want to do the C920, but I had one before, on my Windows laptop, && it was a no-go. All the colors were super muted, && all had pink undertones to them, no matter what I did. :(. What I don't get, is how some girls are able to use the C930e so well, but seriously, it just doesn't work over here.... Unless I somehow got a bad one??

SNATCH said:
JoleneBrody said:

FUCK! Lol. Yeah, I'm def not having ANY luck with this fucker AT ALL. I'm about to strangle the computer with the wire for it, loool.

I want to do the C920, but I had one before, on my Windows laptop, && it was a no-go. All the colors were super muted, && all had pink undertones to them, no matter what I did. :(. What I don't get, is how some girls are able to use the C930e so well, but seriously, it just doesn't work over here.... Unless I somehow got a bad one??
I wondered if I got a bad one too! LOL
I still cam exclusively with the logitech 9000. Oh how wonderfully easy it is to adjust and boy, the 9000 mic is just the best out there but... it's not the crazy HD image quality. I wish they would just make like, an updated version of the 9000 with the same awesome easy settings and mic but just like, higher quality.

I am about to try the c920 because I really want HD on MFC to be worth it to me... Le'sigh.

I cannot comment on the C930 as I haven't tried it yet. But I want to comment on webcam use in general. I cam with the C910, instead of the C920. I tried the 920 and it was HD... but....badly HD. You could see every single blemish I had, and my face/body looked harsh and unattractive. The C910, for me, is that sweet spot between flattering and HD. I still get the little HD icon in the corner of my avatar on MFC (Which I think is almost more important than having ACTUAL HD feed sometimes) AND it doesn't show more than I want them to see of me.

JoleneBrody said:
I wondered if I got a bad one too! LOL

I'm GLAD I'm not the only one that has been thinking that!!! I also wondered if I got a bad C920 from Amazon as well... Hmm. The first C910 I got, I got from eBay. Then the second one, Amazon replaced for me, && it was different. So now I'm wondering wtf. :think:

AwesomeKate said:
I cannot comment on the C930 as I haven't tried it yet. But I want to comment on webcam use in general. I cam with the C910, instead of the C920. I tried the 920 and it was HD... but....badly HD. You could see every single blemish I had, and my face/body looked harsh and unattractive. The C910, for me, is that sweet spot between flattering and HD. I still get the little HD icon in the corner of my avatar on MFC (Which I think is almost more important than having ACTUAL HD feed sometimes) AND it doesn't show more than I want them to see of me.

I'm really comtemplating buying a bunch more C910's right now... But I've seen some peoples images from the C930e, && they look SO nice!!! && I'm like WTF, I want photos like that!!!! :(.

I have the 930 and love it. Seems like everyone has a different opinion of it. I always get tons of compliments about my feed and how clear it is. I've been using it since early April now. For private based sites, it always works in my favor because guys who buy privates generally love really clear, vivid feeds. I might get a 920 or 910 to use when I start working tip sites again.

I agree with AwesomeKate though that having such a clear feed has it's drawbacks... Sometimes if I'm having a shitty skin day or whatever, I would prefer something that leaves more to the imagination. But overall, I can adjust the settings where it just makes everything look great.

I had to download the Logitech settings mini-program in order to make it more useful, FYI. The auto-focus is kind of intense so I always leave it off. I mess around with the other settings often.

You can have the HD Icon with any webcam, that just means you had the option checked in your settings. I avoid checking it because it actually makes my feed and sound super shitty.

JoleneBrody said:
You can have the HD Icon with any webcam, that just means you had the option checked in your settings. I avoid checking it because it actually makes my feed and sound super shitty.

Damn! I didn't know that. And I don't really want to broadcast in HD either cause I think it slows me down too, but I really think having the icon in the corner makes a difference in room traffic. Never conducted any tests though...

JoleneBrody said:

HD on MFC means you are streaming in 480p

I love my c930e because it fix what bugged me on the c920. I looked pale-grey/white and my skin is natural tanned (?? i just know its not white). The c930 fix my body color AND shows red colors better, so you can see my butt when spanked blushing, what didnt happen to c920

it all comes to what light you use and your makeup/skin color. You can always return if you dont like it. I really regret getting a c920 instead of another c930 for my second cam, i will fix that once i visit the US in september.

AwesomeKate said:
JoleneBrody said:

Damn! I didn't know that. And I don't really want to broadcast in HD either cause I think it slows me down too, but I really think having the icon in the corner makes a difference in room traffic. Never conducted any tests though...
The biggest issue I've noticed is that it compresses sound and makes it sound very "tinny". If I used a cam capable of actually getting a better image it might be worth it, but with the logitech 9000 is does nothing but make my music sound like shit.

I'm pretty obsessed with my audio quality being top shelf so it actually really throws my members off when I try it... though I'm not sure it would matter if I had always been that way.

AwesomeKate said:
JoleneBrody said:

Checking that option in the model web broadcaster shows your feed as "mobile feed" to people watching on their phones or tablets. It's a good thing for your traffic.

I do it every single day with my 9000 just fine.

AmberCutie said:
AwesomeKate said:
JoleneBrody said:

Checking that option in the model web broadcaster shows your feed as "mobile feed" to people watching on their phones or tablets. It's a good thing for your traffic.

I do it every single day with my 9000 just fine.
I wish it didn't fuck my sound up so bad. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.