AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anything bad happened whilst in a private show?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Not to/for you but instead, for the member you are in the show with and watching on cam...

Have you ever been in a position where you genuinely worried/feared for the user's life/health?
For instance, my favourite model told a story of an older (she didn't give specifics but I assume 50s or 60s) man doing cam2cam with her in a private, he ejaculated and then without warning or saying anything, he just flopped backwards and laid down for a good 10 minutes. She stayed on camera shouting to him, asking if his ok and trying to make him to do/say something. After those 5 or 10 minutes he finally did.

Had he not woke up, what can you ladies/gents (models) do in a situation like (or similar) to this?
Is there a number for yourselves to contact CB directly free? I know with a studio the model's best hope is that they can tell their admin/boss and hope that they have the compassion to be able to (and want) to do something... I think there would be a lot out there who would see it as "no my problem", unfortunately.

So, truly... what can models do? This can be on any site by the way, no specific ones.
Has it happened before to you? Is it something you dread happening (I assume i is)?

I have a pal who has a reg in a wheelchair and he fell, so he shouted his house number, after she asked what she can do. She called and explained to his live-in nurse. Afterwards he tipped her large amounts, because the last time it happened, the model left.

Not to/for you but instead, for the member you are in the show with and watching on cam...

Have you ever been in a position where you genuinely worried/feared for the user's life/health?
For instance, my favourite model told a story of an older (she didn't give specifics but I assume 50s or 60s) man doing cam2cam with her in a private, he ejaculated and then without warning or saying anything, he just flopped backwards and laid down for a good 10 minutes. She stayed on camera shouting to him, asking if his ok and trying to make him to do/say something. After those 5 or 10 minutes he finally did.

Had he not woke up, what can you ladies/gents (models) do in a situation like (or similar) to this?
Is there a number for yourselves to contact CB directly free? I know with a studio the model's best hope is that they can tell their admin/boss and hope that they have the compassion to be able to (and want) to do something... I think there would be a lot out there who would see it as "no my problem", unfortunately.

So, truly... what can models do? This can be on any site by the way, no specific ones.
Has it happened before to you? Is it something you dread happening (I assume i is)?

I have always wondered why CB doesn't have a contact form designated just for time-urgent emergency contact. I would use that to report account takeovers, people issuing death threats in a room, underage users, and your example is a perfect use as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.