AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Apologies to all, especially those who were kind when I was such a piece of shit

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 9, 2024
Hello ,

Let me first sincerely apologize to every person I came into contact with on this site. I won’t give excuses for myself, I feel a terrible weight reading through this forum and deserve to.

Second, I just found this forum today, and yes that means I’m so shitty I had not thought about searching prior. As I went through posts I believe were related to issues with my account i.e being banned because I am not registered, I am “unblockable”, payments not going through. I have paid all my cards off and will do the same with upcoming payments.

As for the unblockable thing, I did not even know about it until reading today. If I knew I was blocked I would have stayed away. Even if you do not believe me, I also have not altered my account settings in any way except with what is provided in settings. Is there anyone able to add a setting like being unbannable to an account? If so is this action traceable? It seems granting someone this ability would require a high security access. Knowing this is even more concerning, as answering such a question could reveal where payments have been going if they are not reaching the model they were intended for. Especially now with the large amount that has been spent.

I do promise I am not working with anyone, at least knowingly, and have pretty much never done a stream of myself. Shit i feel like I still barely even know how the website works and what it is about which is again my fault for the way I have used it. I know i overthink too much, but these factors cannot be purely coincidence. Someone wanted me in rooms I was banned from with my settings modified so I could tip the way I do. Yes I was tipping no denying that, but clearly I should not have been allowed back into from what I’ve read literally anybody’s room’s because they banned me from viewing.

Back to overthinking and more repetition about what I saw in posts of people not receiving the money and to the question of is there anyone able to add a setting like being un-bannable to an account? If so can granting a security access such as that be traced ?

I often found myself communicating with someone through music playing. It could easily be that the music had a similar feel as I realize now you all wanted me to fuck off. I should have known but it is confusing when asking multiple times if the crazy tipping was ok and receiving the answer yes and being allowed back in the room. As for the music I understand it to be used as a way to express messages , in the last week it seemed to be a single person, or it was you coming together to put and end to this which I completely understand after seeing how much trouble and hurt I have put people through. If it was one person or more so one idea to “stop” I think it to be one of three things, CB employees keeping track of me and building a sort of case against me, which makes less sense as the more I tipped I’d imagine it would help said case. The possibility of you all coming together on your own to stop me which makes sense. Also it could be the one manipulating my settings and somehow profiting off this by getting the unreceived money that belongs to the models and or it being beneficial for them to get models banned. I’d imagine them wanting me to stop with the attention behind it.

Something I have been experiencing on CB is that models notice that I am in there rooms even when I am not logged in. Not sure if this goes back to CB keeping an eye on me or the possibility it is related to being able to enter rooms I am banned from. (Showing my name in room I am banned from while not logged into account) When I load a models page it loads, seems to stutter like it won’t work and then reloads the cam feed but not the web page. Is this normal?

I understand I am not innocent in this as my actions in tipping were all my own to my knowledge. This action of tipping is what was taken advantage of through what I believe to be a manipulation of my settings that allowed me into rooms I should have not been allowed in. I know it probably means nothing to you as a community especially it coming so late with many effected, but once again I am sorry for all the trouble and hurt I have caused through my actions on-site and inaction to seek information offsite.

I don’t expect to be forgiven and do expect to be torn apart on this thread which is deserved. After reading only a handful of complaints today I felt that complete silence by me would help nothing. I will do you all the best I can do and not return to CB. If you need any information from me about this I will respond here or feel free to email me. If someone could share this with CB I think it would be helpful but wanted to share here first with the possibility that someone at CB is responsible for an account manipulation granting me access to rooms I was blocked from.

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Upvote 0
Do you not understand we, the models, can clear bans at any time and all bans not marked as permanent by us, the models, expire after 30 days?

Upvote 0
Do you not understand we, the models, can clear bans at any time and all bans not marked as permanent by us, the models, expire after 30 days?
I believe there are many many things he does not understand.

Reactions: melanieoncam
Upvote 0
I have a sudden urge to listen the The Verve and in particular the song "The Drugs Don't Work" (or maybe they do).

Aw, why make fun of him? At least he was man enough to come here and apologize. It’d be great if more people would learn to say I’m sorry…and actually mean it.

Upvote 0
I'm confused what did he do?
I'm trying to understand.
All I can glean, so far, is he got banned from a ton of rooms and I know that CB has an unwritten rule that if you are banned more times than not then they terminate your account.

Upvote 0
All I can glean, so far, is he got banned from a ton of rooms and I know that CB has an unwritten rule that if you are banned more times than not then they terminate your account.
Oh wow that’s an awesome feature!

Sorry for your troubles also OP. No shame in seeking some extra support. We all need some extra support, at different times, because life can be really stressful.

Upvote 0
I often found myself communicating with someone through music playing. It could easily be that the music had a similar feel as I realize now you all wanted me to fuck off.
Something I have been experiencing on CB is that models notice that I am in there rooms even when I am not logged in.
First thought was: Is there a medication you are supposed to be taking, but which you recently stopped taking against the doctor's advice?

Upvote 0
Oh wow that’s an awesome feature!

Sorry for your troubles also OP. No shame in seeking some extra support. We all need some extra support, at different times, because life can be really stressful.
It really, really is. That's why I have zero shame about banning anyone I think is shady as fuck. If we all do it, they go bye-bye! (Sorry that was childish phrasing, but like c'mon dudes, don't make me ban you, I really don't want to.)

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
It really, really is. That's why I have zero shame about banning anyone I think is shady as fuck. If we all do it, they go bye-bye! (Sorry that was childish phrasing, but like c'mon dudes, don't make me ban you, I really don't want to.)
Exactly. It’s so nice to read about a feature on a live cam site, that is really supportive like that.

Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
Aw, why make fun of him? At least he was man enough to come here and apologize. It’d be great if more people would learn to say I’m sorry…and actually mean it.
The reference was the other way around. I'm saying that the drugs aren't working enough for me to endure these weird posts. Or maybe they were and that's why I'm reading what I'm reading. It's impossible to make fun of someone when you can't even grasp the point enough to even know whether it's delusional.

Upvote 0
The reference was the other way around. I'm saying that the drugs aren't working enough for me to endure these weird posts. Or maybe they were and that's why I'm reading what I'm reading. It's impossible to make fun of someone when you can't even grasp the point enough to even know whether it's delusional.
You are delusional too then.

Upvote 0