AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

APPEAL FOR MY BANNED ACCOUNT

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 13, 2023
@punker barbie I appreciate Chaturbates response to my email, but as what I’ve said to my previous email that my passport is NEW and its not altered. How can IncodeSmile mislook my passport? I attached the picture and video I took, and sent it to your email once again.

I hope you’re understanding that my passport is NEW, take a look at it carefully because it hurts my heart that my passport is NEW, my hair is long the time I took a picture for my passport. Please once again check it carefully so I can broadcast at my dream website, not that it will just get ban because you believe it is altered? I am here strongly fighting for my account to get unbanned for the false accusation I am getting.

It is new year I hope you give consideration to the people who are explaining themselves to prove they are correct.

Regards,
cumloadertwnk

Status
Not open for further replies.