AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Aps and bots required?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 3, 2017
Stupid question still new to this but on Chaturbate are you required to use a bot say for example the dice roll game? or if you're feeling sexy can you do like a live dice roll where you use actual Dice and people can tip and you roll the dice on camera and let them know what they got?

I'm just been reading so many stories lately on people getting banned on Chaturbate that I don't dare do something I'm not totally positive won't get me banned LOL

Only reason I ask because I'm thinking about doing a dice roll game tonight with me and my wife and I don't like computer-generated odds I think playing Yahtzee on your cell phone is stupid because the computer pretty much generates the odds of the dice...

Apps and bots are a great way to break the vicious circle of camming "No action, no tips - no tips, no action". I would look at other rooms how the girls handle them. Classics are tip goal, roll the dice, token keno but there are so many good ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.