AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Archer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 13, 2010
I can't believe I missed the entire first season before becoming aware of this show!

Archer - official website (FX)

Old Season 1 promo:

Season 2 promo (starts next Thursday!!!):

archer-fx-480x360.jpg

Anyone else a fan?

LOL @ "turn it on...I can do both" Haha.

I also just became aware of this as there was a promo for the second season inbetween "Bob's Burgers" & "Family Guy" (I think?) on FOX. So gonna find the first season. ^_^

I can't stand watching series on TV. I like to go at my own pace so when this show was first on FX, I passed on it. BUT then it popped up on Netflix Instant a few months ago and I watched the entire 1st season in one go. :D Perfect blend of dry humor and pop culture references. Some shows try too hard, but this one gets it. I can't wait for season 2.

i loooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve Archer
its hilarious and makes me laugh out loud several times every show.
i cant wait for the newest episode

hahaha they started broadcasting archer here last year... its fucking hilairous!
after broadcasting the first season they did a marathon sunday.. and i watched almost everthing
simply love it!

if you get a chance catch last year's season ender when the ISIS crew flew on a Zeppelin, I had to watch it four times because I missed so much laughing my ass off

this season has been really good so far

NerdyFatGuy said:
if you get a chance catch last year's season ender when the ISIS crew flew on a Zeppelin, I had to watch it four times because I missed so much laughing my ass off

this season has been really good so far
I downloaded that one and the audio wouldn't work when I streamed it to my PS3, but at least it worked on my PC.

Love this show

Archer is one of my faves too. Although, there have been a couple of eps that weren't all that great. Still love it.

I was looking for a new show to watch, and I think I may have just found it. This looks fucking awesome.

Archer is awesome! The scene in season 2 where he accidently turns on his mom's vibrator and has to turn it off without her knowing, freakin' hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.