AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Are you ever rude to clients?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 22, 2016
Rack City
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@rvmpelstiltskin
MFC Username
Rvmps
Chaturbate Username
Rvmps
For instance, I have this premium who hasn't tipped me anything since he purchased my snapchat who continually asks for free things. He's offered to overhaul my profile in exchange for skype shows, but tbh I quite like my profile so I politely declined this. Since then he's continually asked me to simply skype with him as a non nude hangout in just a friendly manner... but I am not interested in doing this for free.

So, when you encounter these types of guys... do you humor them? Do you tactfully decline them? Or do you simply tell them to suck a bag of dicks.

Thanks for input, kinda trying to figure out how I want to act online.

Reactions: FoxxyDrips and DFT
If you tell someone "No." and they keep asking, banning them or threatening to ban them isn't rude. They're being rude by not listening to you and not respecting your boundaries. If you're not comfortable saying something like that out loud/in public chat, you could PM it to them and ban them without saying anything if they continue.

Hahaha thanks, I agree explaining to them "no" and why isn't rude. I was genuinely curious if anyone else ever feels like being/actually is flat out rude to them. Like in my example, I'd love to say "no, I don't want to skype for free, even non nude. I've got friends to do that with." or something akin but I feel I should be tactful because I'm dealing with a client.

Like in my example, I'd love to say "no, I don't want to skype for free, even non nude. I've got friends to do that with."

You could just say, "No, I don't want to skype for free, even non nude. Don't ask again." I don't think that's rude.

At the end of the day, though, it's your room and you have 100% control to run it how you want.

Cruel or mean is okay, and can be really entertaining and energizing for a room too...not sure about outright rude though, it can make the model look bad and not the one she is targeting. Clearly setting a boundary, especially in public, can be a good thing.

Telling him to suck a bag of dicks isn't rude at all. He's being a pushy dick who need to have his mouth stuffed with bagged dicks.

It also sounds like you need to learn how to establish boundaries for yourself.

Edit: ok maybe literally telling them to suck a bag of dicks is technically rude but if you say it in a Shakespearean accent...

Last edited:
Telling him to suck a bag of dicks isn't rude at all. He's being a pushy dick who need to have his mouth stuffed with bagged dicks.

It also sounds like you need to learn how to establish boundaries for yourself.

Edit: ok maybe literally telling them to suck a bag of dicks is technically rude but if you say it in a Shakespearean accent...

Wherefore don't thee wend suck a bag of fiery shaft?

I think it's helpful to remember that random internet dudes aren't clients until they buy something.

Edit: whoops, misread that and just realized he bought snapchat. Sorry, it's early!

I had this happen to me too.

A member asked me to skype hangout with him, he was a member who really considered me a friend, and he had another model who does this with him for free - but the difference was he was her highest tipper- and models often make extra time for their high tippers. He wasn't my highest tipper - he just bought a video from me.

I explained to him that I didn't really like his request because he was asking for something that I charge for, for free. People buy skype time off me, nude or not. Not my family members or in-person friends, but people who have met me in a chatroom - like him.

He didn't really understand my answer, because to him I wasn't someone who's image he masturbated to - I was a friend. And friends Skype, right?

The whole models & members being friends part is really tricky, learning to set firm boundaries around offline contact was an emotional process for me, but I believe I've got it down now. :)

Not just on this situation but in general, I find it best to do what makes you feel the most comfortable and/or the one that fits into your persona (hopefully this is one and the same :p). So, if you'd feel better about being nice about it multiple times, do it. If you'd feel better calling him a bag of dicks and banning him, do it. At the end of the day, I feel it's important to feel good about how you handled your room and the users that come in there. It's your room and you're in charge. Not sure how long you've been camming but, after a while, you get used to idiots entering your room and learn what works best for you on how to handle it :)

For me personally, I would say no once, maybe twice. I tend to be mostly polite with a little bit of sarcasm in my free chat. If the problem persisted, I'd quietly ban him and not bring attention to it by telling the room. Then ,I'd continue conversing with my room or start a new conversation as though nothing happened. This is very easy to do on Streamate but I think it can be done on any cam site.

Best of luck!

I always tell them "No." with a period at the end, even in my voice. If they keep asking and they haven't tipped anything at all I ban them.

That being said, I also sometimes get rude and trolly with people if they are downright rude or stupid in my room. Quite frankly it hasn't hurt my hourly and it actually seems to help control the room by showing potential or future trolls that I am not afraid to lay the law down. I also have a semi bratty/sassy persona too naturally so I think my guys expect it.

Once I stopped biting my tongue and calling guys out on their rudeness. My happiness went up and my hourly went up. I have no interest in wasting time tip toeing around people who don´t respect me or my time. I would probably just say something like Do you realise how rude and disrespectful you are when you just won´t take No for an answer? Don´t ask again. (Please?) And then if he does, now you have a reason to ban him.

Once I stopped biting my tongue and calling guys out on their rudeness. My happiness went up and my hourly went up. I have no interest in wasting time tip toeing around people who don´t respect me or my time. I would probably just say something like Do you realise how rude and disrespectful you are when you just won´t take No for an answer? Don´t ask again. (Please?) And then if he does, now you have a reason to ban him.

Get it girl

If someone's rude to me, I have no qualms about being rude back. Want free stuff? Too bad, I'm not Cosco, no samples.

Absolutely. If the situation calls for it, I will put them in their place. I don't like to sugarcoat things, and if you let them, they will walk all over you. It's your job to lay down the rules and establish boundaries.

Eh, sometimes I'm just rude if I feel like it. I'm a big fat cunt, that's no secret, but I can also be fun if jackwads behave and pay up.

This dude sounds like a royal poop chewer. I would have given him the boot awhile ago. Either he opens his wallet and treats you as you deserve to be paid, or he fucks the right douchebag off and never comes back. He's a dime a dozen and can be replaced in under a minute, imo.

Reactions: Serenity_Tam
Yes, I can't be perfect... I know it kills the fantasy but sometimes you need to put your clients in line, you're offering a service and your terms should come first, the rest can fuck off... at least for me. lol

Reactions: FoxxyDrips
I suggest to only give him attention in the room. There is no need to be rude. Just don't reply to anything "one on one" that he asks for.
If he's a chatter and you think he adds to the building a social aspect for your room, leave him. If he distrups your room and becomes more demanding just put him on ignore and focus on people that add positivity to your career/room/life

I think it's helpful to remember that random internet dudes aren't clients until they buy something.

Edit: whoops, misread that and just realized he bought snapchat. Sorry, it's early!

Even if somebody has bought stuff before, doesn't mean they'll continue to be a client, though.

I treat all my dudes the same, whether they've bought stuff or not. If you're a dick, I'll call you out on it. People will treat you exactly how you let them treat you, and caving to boundary-pushers will just show them they can keep going. Keep in mind, too, that rudeness is subjective and different degrees affect different people. I've had members tip me for "being feisty" on cam, and I've had other members get upset when I tactfully tell them they're doing something I don't like.

Example 1:
New guy: Mmmm bb, let me see your anal toy!
Me: *shows butt plug*
New guy: That's not very big, bb. :(
Me: I tell you what, shove it up your own ass and tell me how big it is.
New guy: LOL! I like your sass! *tips $50*

Example 2:
Good Reg: OMG, Model X is doing this in her room right now
Me: Well good for her (hopes he'll drop the subject)
Good Reg: And Model Z is doing this!
Me: It's considered poor etiquette to discuss other models in my room, man. You know this.
Good Reg: When have I done that before, though?
Me: You did it twice tonight.
Good Reg: Fair enough. *Leaves, has yet to come back in a week*

So just express your boundaries in whatever way feels comfortable and natural to you. Some people will always find you standing up for yourself rude, but it's the ones who respect your wishes that you want to stick around anyway.

I've been rude since my first night and that's why my regulars love me. They love my take-no-shit attitude, and they think I'm fun and interesting because of it. I even had a joke list called my "Bitches List" on my profile for a while. If I called you "bitch" enough times, it meant I really liked you, and I would add you to the list. I've tried to be more bubbly and fun lately, but I still take no shit, and my regulars know and enjoy that.

Yes. If and when they deserve it. Dudes know though that I'm sarcastic and sometimes mean as fuck, so generally they don't test me because they KNOW that I will call them out to my whole room.

Generally my room is upbeat, but people know that I will get sassy real quick. Don't tolerate their bullshit. Just because they tip or pay once doesn't mean they are entitled and they should know that. But most of the time you have to remind them of this.

If someone hasn't tipped in over 2 weeks my emotional priority for them drops and I CAN be rude if they want to pretend like they're special and deserve free things. If it's a non-tipping random I'm rude depending on how they treat me first.
Putting your foot down doesn't have to be rude, but you can if you want. It's your room!

One thing I'd add is to be at least somewhat careful how you word things if you're gonna be rude out in the open to a member. If I'm a member in your room for the first time, and the first interaction between you and a member that I see is

"So how about a Skype?"
"Fuck off"

I'm probably not gonna stick around for too long. If however, I load up your room to hear/see

"So how about a Skype?"
"We've been over this and if you want extra attention from me away from my room, you'll have to pay for it just like everyone else"
"Oh, come on bb, don't be like that"
"Fuck off"

then I'm likely gonna be a lot more understanding and sympathetic to your plight.

Hahaha thanks, I agree explaining to them "no" and why isn't rude. I was genuinely curious if anyone else ever feels like being/actually is flat out rude to them. Like in my example, I'd love to say "no, I don't want to skype for free, even non nude. I've got friends to do that with." or something akin but I feel I should be tactful because I'm dealing with a client.

He hasn't tipped you since he tipped for SnapChat. You're not really dealing with a client anymore. You're dealing with a turd. You don't need to be polite to turds.

Status
Not open for further replies.