AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Are you guys married? or Boyfriends

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SweettsexyA

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Mar 2, 2014
So I am Married and I also have 6 kids but my hubby's is fully supportive of my camming how does everyone significant other feel about your camming?

Just a heads up for anyone, this post is not in the models only section so if you prefer keeping your personal life private, please be aware that this is open for all members to see.
:) That is all. Cary on.

My Boyfriend! His name is Nose

Attachments

• 268.png
    268.png
    941.4 KB · Views: 390
I discovered camming when my husband was alive, because of him. He told me he'd been watching camgirls, and that I just HAD to see some of the cuties he'd been watching. We would watch together all the time, then I decided to sign up and give it a go. He was very supportive of everything.

I've been in a monogamous D/s relationship for a little over 4 months now.
I was in a different relationship before that, which started before I started camming.

Both men don't have a problem with my job whatsoever, are supportive and part of my b/g videos.

I don't actively cam these days, but my status when I return is likely to be "It is complicated". For the sake of simplicity, and reducing the risk of recognition, I officially just have a boyfriend. I am very open about what I do with anyone I am involved with, and close friends, and have gotten nothing but support and help.

I've been with my boyfriend for a year and a half, I cammed before I met him and told him about it the first time I was alone with him. He admits now he wasn't entirely sure what a camgirl was at the time, but it didn't bother him then and it still doesn't bother him. He says if he over-thought it then it might bother him, but neither of us will ever meet the guys who are watching me, and he knows the guys I'm closer to are more friends with me than guys perving on me. Camming has never been an issue.

He's a pretty amazing person though, doesn't judge people, always very quick to forgive and accept. Obviously everyone has lines, like he wouldn't forgive someone for something really evil, but general human things that most people would find really difficult to get over he accepts as just being part of life. Because of that he has an amazing relationship, an amazing group of friends and I haven't met a single person who doesn't really like him.

When I was single and camming I dated quite a few guys, what's interesting about camming is I started losing my interest in arsehole guys. I just found them annoying, too much repeated stuff from the most irritating people who come on Mfc. I also noticed that their reactions to camming tended to show their true colours. Camming is great, it's like the ultimate test. If a guy is going to be jealous/possessive or the kind of guy who looks down on women and likes to slut shame then as soon as you tell him you cam that side of him is going to come out pretty quickly.

One question that quite a lot of people (and I'm talking real life) have asked me which does my head in is "Does your boyfriend let you cam in the house?"
It's wrong for so many reasons, the main few are that:
a. I pay rent to live in the house and have my own separate room for camming, the idea that my boyfriend wouldn't allow me to earn money in the house I live in is ridiculous!
b. That I'd actually move in with someone who wouldn't allow me to work from home when I have a job that means I have to work from home is the silliest thing I've ever heard. Would we really have got to that point if he didn't accept my job?
and c. I'm sure that don't mean badly, but to me it just shows that however supportive they seem they still have the typical slut shaming attitude of not believing a guy could possibly be supportive and ok with his girlfriend working in the sex industry.

I don't think someone who genuinely respects their girlfriend and what they do for a living would then say "you can do that in your own house, but I'm not having anywhere I live degraded by your debauchery" or something to that extent. Either you have an issue with camming or you don't.
I can understand a guy not necessarily wanting to be in the house when his girlfriend is camming. My boyfriend is fine with it, though personally I prefer camming while he's out or at work. It's not a guilt thing or a sexual thing, it's partly because it's almost embarrassing, I don't like the idea of being overheard by anyone! And if he's in the house it makes me more tempted to log off early or not cam at all.

I understand about the not wanting to do it when they are Home, my husband is like you can do your job while i am here and im like No way.... I feel stupid and way embarrassed -lol

SweettsexyA said:
I understand about the not wanting to do it when they are Home, my husband is like you can do your job while i am here and im like No way.... I feel stupid and way embarrassed -lol

Lol me too, I do it sometimes, like when I did my top 100 month I couldn't help it, but it's things like me all "yayyyy!!!!" when I get tips, he can obviously hear, and though he doesn't mind at all and likes to hear I'm having a good night, I still find it embarrassing.

My partner is fully supportive of it, and is even interested in doing it with me. He likes that I have a source of income without the stress of looking for work while I'm in school, and he likes hearing the funny stories about things that happen while I'm on cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.