AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Aren't we all wonderful!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrestling and tickle-fighting with my husband until our stomachs hurt from laughing. :)

Rain held off long enough for me to get a good walk in this morning. Always feel better if I walk a couple of miles, physically and mentally.

Waking up to Tank's adorable little face sleeping in the bed next to me. He was a good cuddler last night.

Reactions: TashaDutch
I have a dishwasher.

That I'm not working a weekend night so can spend a relaxed evening with a friend having a meal and then going to the cinema :)

Smoked pork and dark beer.

Reactions: camstory
Watched the rain fall early. Now I'm enjoying the post-rain cool breezes. Didn't get to ride the bike, but enjoyable day regardless.

Opened the window, pulled back the sheer, kitty jumped up and rammed her head into me then joined me in catching the rain begin to fall and then pour. The smell, the soft lighting, the loving beautiful kitty, the sprouting leaves on the tree right outside the window- great moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.