AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Arousr.com Unofficial Support Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 22, 2017
Montreal, Canada
arousr.com
Twitter Username
@arousr
Hello All,

We will be checking into this thread weekly to answer your general questions about Arousr :)

If you have a tech/account issue and you are an active Chathost you must use the "Contact Us" form on our official website or the "Support" option (tab) in your Chathost Portal so you can receive direct assistance from Support internally

Attachments

• facebook-last-post.jpg
    facebook-last-post.jpg
    379.7 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Note: Please remember to use your Email account associated with your Profile whenever you reach out to Support directly using the Website "Contact Us" section. This way your account can be found swiftly by our internal team and your site issue/concern can be investigated accurately.

Can you set your own prices yet? That's what has kept me off this platform in the past.
The only area of the platform you cannot set your own rate is for the texting option. When it comes to cam/phone/content you set your own rates :)

Our text rates reflect the fact that our members much prefer longer form chat sessions, if we are to raise our rates the conversations will be much shorter. This is the difference between content sales with minimal connection involved vs. forming deeper connections first in order to sell your content. This is also why our members stay with us for years vs. being there solely to buy content without establishing a connection with our hosts first.

No site is for everyone but that is what makes us unique to other sites and why our text rates are lower per text

Doing the photo ID verification just now was a pain, because it had me enable my camera and put my ID in front of the cam for it to snap a picture. It kept taking a blurry pic, so I had to make several attempts at getting a clear pic. I did that, and completed all of the other steps...so I should be good now. 👍 I'm just waiting for you guys to verify my account so I can be in "chat host" mode instead of "member."

I really wish the payout minimum for this site wasn't $100 though...a bit high, in my opinion. :(

Reactions: inertvolcano
Doing the photo ID verification just now was a pain, because it had me enable my camera and put my ID in front of the cam for it to snap a picture. It kept taking a blurry pic, so I had to make several attempts at getting a clear pic. I did that, and completed all of the other steps...so I should be good now. 👍 I'm just waiting for you guys to verify my account so I can be in "chat host" mode instead of "member."

I really wish the payout minimum for this site wasn't $100 though...a bit high, in my opinion. :(
We cannot approve you via threads as these are external sites and not our internal support team. If you are approved for verification you will hear back from support within 5 business days from sending in your application. These forums are moderated but not direct support for technical issues.

Our payout minimum's reflect our banking fees associated with direct deposits. We do not rely on third party payment sites that take fee's when you withdraw funds as well. This is why we have a higher minimum as sending funds directly to hosts accounts comes with higher fees but this is how we can avoid having third party payment issues which other sites use.

Our hosts who are successful with us don't have any issues reaching their minimums each week therefore if you are approved and Arousr works for you, neither will you!

We cannot approve you via threads as these are external sites and not our internal support team. If you are approved for verification you will hear back from support within 5 business days from sending in your application. These forums are moderated but not direct support for technical issues.

Our payout minimum's reflect our banking fees associated with direct deposits. We do not rely on third party payment sites that take fee's when you withdraw funds as well. This is why we have a higher minimum as sending funds directly to hosts accounts comes with higher fees but this is how we can avoid having third party payment issues which other sites use.

Our hosts who are successful with us don't have any issues reaching their minimums each week therefore if you are approved and Arousr works for you, neither will you!

Yeah, I think you misunderstood my post. I wasn't asking you to approve me via this thread. I was simply stating that I'm waiting for the support team to approve me.

And hopefully I won't have any issues reaching that $100 minimum (That's higher than what I'm used to), because it takes me a bit to reach that amount on other sites. Thank you for your reply.

Reactions: Lilly_____
So I've finally been approved to start working as a chat host on Arousr, and I just read the e-mail and noticed that they assigned me a username and password (Yikes). And I really don't like the fact that they used my REAL NAME as my log-in username. 🤯 Yeah...no. I e-mailed them the username and password I want.

Some websites have a different text that comes up when you have the right name but wrong password. Does arousr have this?

If so, hypothetically, does this mean someone who DOESN'T know someone is in the industry but wants to find out can do this by typing in the other person's real name into this website? Even if they aren't able to login to that person's account, they would still have narrowed down them 1) being in the industry and 2) being on arousr specifically.

(I hope that was coherent. I don't have an arousr so I might be reading this wrong.)

They said they’ll ask their tech guy to change it to a different username.
They should ask their tech guy to create a better process. If not letting you create your own username and password, at least not defaulting to making your username your real name.

So I've finally been approved to start working as a chat host on Arousr, and I just read the e-mail and noticed that they assigned me a username and password (Yikes). And I really don't like the fact that they used my REAL NAME as my log-in username. 🤯 Yeah...no. I e-mailed them the username and password I want.
We do not assign your User name on Arousr. In order to create a profile, each host must create their own unique name that is not related to their legal names. We always uphold very strict verification processes and uphold our TOS to protect all of our hosts and members.

Again, we do NOT ever assign you a User name or Password. We take all our hosts privacy very seriously and our entire internal systems are encrypted

Last edited:
They should ask their tech guy to create a better process. If not letting you create your own username and password, at least not defaulting to making your username your real name.
Again, we do not create user names for our approved chat hosts. All hosts must pick their own unique chathost name/password and are not allowed to share their real names on our platform as per our TOS

This is not correct information being given about our platform in this instance

Last edited:
Again, we do not create user names for our approved chat hosts. All hosts must pick their own unique chathost name/password and are not allowed to share their real names on our platform as per our TOS

Login name and password. I'm sure you read the posts you're replying to to understand that was the point.

We do not assign your User name on Arousr. In order to create a profile, each host must create their own unique name that is not related to their legal names. We always uphold very strict verification processes and uphold our TOS to protect all of our hosts and members.

Again, we do NOT ever assign you a User name or Password. We take all our hosts privacy very seriously and our entire internal systems are encrypted

Good afternoon. I just read your private message on here, where you commented that I have "multiple complaints" about Arousr (Lol), and you told me that I'm giving incorrect information. No, I'm stating a fact. I'm sorry if my realness makes you uncomfortable. I could take screenshots and post them here to show the back and forth e-mail conversation that I had with Arousr about me being assigned a log-in username and password. Again, I'm referring to the LOG-IN username and password. NOT my display name that members see. But that has been resolved after I finally convinced Arousr to convince their tech guy to change both the log-in username and password for me. It'd be nice if other chat hosts didn't have to go through that though. It's bizarre, imo, for us to have to sign in to our account using our government. No other sex site I'm on does things this way...

I'm not going to post the screenshots here, by the way, because I'd have to go pull up the e-mail and blur out my real name (which was repeated several times throughout that conversation). And I feel like I shouldn't have to post screenshots to prove anything anyway. I'm typing this post to you really fast right now, because I'm focusing on SextPanther and Arousr (On Arousr if I don't quickly reply to a new chat within 30 seconds, that chat session with that member ends).

I am HAPPY to be active on Arousr now, and look forward to working on the site everyday. :) I hope you have a great day.

Last edited:
It's bizarre, imo, for us to have to sign in to our account using our government. No other sex site I'm on does things this way...

Sorry, I meant to say "using our government name." Lol.

Good afternoon. I just read your private message on here, where you commented that I have "multiple complaints" about Arousr (Lol), and you told me that I'm giving incorrect information. No, I'm stating a fact. I'm sorry if my realness makes you uncomfortable. I could take screenshots and post them here to show the back and forth e-mail conversation that I had with Arousr about me being assigned a log-in username and password. Again, I'm referring to the LOG-IN username and password. NOT my display name that members see. But that has been resolved after I finally convinced Arousr to convince their tech guy to change both the log-in username and password for me. It'd be nice if other chat hosts didn't have to go through that though. It's bizarre, imo, for us to have to sign in to our account using our government. No other sex site I'm on does things this way...

I'm not going to post the screenshots here, by the way, because I'd have to go pull up the e-mail and blur out my real name (which was repeated several times throughout that conversation). And I feel like I shouldn't have to post screenshots to prove anything anyway. I'm typing this post to you really fast right now, because I'm focusing on SextPanther and Arousr (On Arousr if I don't quickly reply to a new chat within 30 seconds, that chat session with that member ends).

I am HAPPY to be active on Arousr now, and look forward to working on the site everyday. :) I hope you have a great day.
We don't need your screenshots but we wanted to clarify that it was not your Chathost name that was used publicly. That's all we wanted to make clear.

Support has resolved the issue as you mentioned above internally when asking to change your Username

As posted in the first thread we started, this is unofficial Support and our Social Media Team oversees these comments. If you ever want specifics about your account resolved you must always contact Support directly and wait for that teams reply. It can get confusing when we cannot see your verified personal details here using platforms such as this and when we get multiple messages asking about when Support will reply to your requests.

Our Support team always works Mon-Fri during standard business hours (9-5 pm EST) . All tickets from our hosts are answered within 1-2 business days at maximum during our work week (outside of emergencies)

When you wait to hear back from Support in the allotted time they have to reply to your tickets before posting complaints/issues a lot of your issues will be alleviated more effectively in one space.

We created this thread to give general advice/info to ladies/members about our platform (such as many other cam sites do here with their unofficial support threads) but when it comes to account specifics due to the sensitive nature of people's ID's all hosts must use the Support tab to get any issues resolved most effectively.

We apologize for any confusion earlier about our responses to the auto generated legal name/username complaints in this thread anyone may have had.

We always want to make sure everyone gets their needs met most effectively which is why we monitor these forums and ask hosts/those applying to be hosts to wait for their response directly from the Support team to avoid this kind of confusion

Login name and password. I'm sure you read the posts you're replying to to understand that was the point.

Can you notify us via DM why we are unable to have our Unofficial Support Thread show up with the rest of them on this Forum please? We emailed a few weeks ago but did not get a response.

As posted in the first thread we started, this is unofficial Support and our Social Media Team oversees these comments. If you ever want specifics about your account resolved you must always contact Support directly and wait for that teams reply. It can get confusing when we cannot see your verified personal details here using platforms such as this and when we get multiple messages asking about when Support will reply to your requests.

Our Support team always works Mon-Fri during standard business hours (9-5 pm EST) . All tickets from our hosts are answered within 1-2 business days at maximum during our work week (outside of emergencies)

When you wait to hear back from Support in the allotted time they have to reply to your tickets before posting complaints/issues a lot of your issues will be alleviated more effectively in one space.

We created this thread to give general advice/info to ladies/members about our platform (such as many other cam sites do here with their unofficial support threads) but when it comes to account specifics due to the sensitive nature of people's ID's all hosts must use the Support tab to get any issues resolved most effectively.

We apologize for any confusion earlier about our responses to the auto generated legal name/username complaints in this thread anyone may have had.

We always want to make sure everyone gets their needs met most effectively which is why we monitor these forums and ask hosts/those applying to be hosts to wait for their response directly from the Support team to avoid this kind of confusion

Hi. I gave information that I felt was important for other models to know, and I stated that I was referring to my log-in details...and why that whole thing weirded me out (Several other models on here have expressed to me that they agree it's very odd). I could be wrong...but between this and your private messages to me on here, it kind of feels like you want me to be silent about Arousr unless I'm singing Arousr's praises in all of my posts. That's not quite how we do things in the unofficial support threads on this forum. If you browse the Stripchat support threads, you'll see that Stripchat reps Charlie and Chloe are really good about listening to models' and members' thoughts on the site (Likes and dislikes), and things we'd like to see improved. They welcome and appreciate the feedback. And I would think that you'd want more posts in this thread, so that it's not just you doing all of the talking. I was very thrilled when I saw that you joined this forum, and look forward to all of your posts about the latest Arousr news.

Thank you for your reply, and I'm looking forward to spending a lot of time on Arousr. Tomorrow I might even try the Roulette feature, if I still have the house completely to myself at that time. :)

Can you notify us via DM why we are unable to have our Unofficial Support Thread show up with the rest of them on this Forum please? We emailed a few weeks ago but did not get a response.
That isn’t something that’s just open to any site that signs up here. It is only for the handful of major cam sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.