AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Arousr.com Unofficial Support Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so confused right now with the video call feature, and I hope I didn't just give some guy a free ten minute show (I accepted his video call invite). 🤯 I just sent Arousr an e-mail via the Contact Us form.

I am so confused right now with the video call feature, and I hope I didn't just give some guy a free ten minute show (I accepted his video call invite). 🤯 I just sent Arousr an e-mail via the Contact Us form.

Okay, so Arousr said that the customer invited me to a video call but hung up right before I answered it. When I answered, I was put in a video chat room alone (The customer wasn't there though). They said the tech team is working on preventing this from happening again. They said I was connected to that video call for 13 minutes 48 seconds, and I would have been paid 552 credits for the call. So Arousr made this right for me by tipping me 1104 credits just now (My share of that tip is 552 credits). 👍

I’m enjoying Arousr, and am pleasantly surprised that I was able to make more than the $100 payout minimum after just a few days. OP, you were right when you said it doesn’t take that long to make the minimum. Not sure if I’m getting all this attention because I’m the new girl…but I like it! I got the e-mail an hour ago, informing me that Arousr has sent my money to my bank account…and I’m very pleased that they’re a little quicker than my other text site is at issuing my money. The money that I struggle so much to make on my token site…I’ll focus on making on here. I’m feeling super motivated to log on to here and stay logged in as much as possible when I’m available.

So I've just been terminated from the Arousr platform, because I fucked up and mentioned that I can be followed on Twitter (I know it was stupid on my part, and I admit I didn't thoroughly read the rules). Arousr believes that my intention was to direct members off the platform in order to receive a payment for services. And that just isn't true at all. I had members on there who were willing to tip me directly on Arousr for videos, and I had to explain to them that on the platform I can only send files up to 40 GB. So all I've been able to send them through the platform are pictures and videos that are only like 5 seconds long.

Oh well. Nothing I can do about it now. Just like with all of the other threads on here about people getting banned...their decision is final. 😢

Our text rates reflect the fact that our members much prefer longer form chat sessions, if we are to raise our rates the conversations will be much shorter. This is the difference between content sales with minimal connection involved vs. forming deeper connections first in order to sell your content. This is also why our members stay with us for years vs. being there solely to buy content without establishing a connection with our hosts first.

No site is for everyone but that is what makes us unique to other sites and why our text rates are lower per text
How much does the model receive per text ?

I just tried starting with arousr but the extremely patronizing video that you MUST watch in order to work there is 17mins long, just to explain to you how to do things on the site like you're a three year old. "Be sure your cam and mic are working properly", "if you're not available to chat then don't set yourself as available", "make sure you get to know your customers". 17minutes of that shit. The information that is actually relevant (payouts, rules) could be a text. Decided not to go through as other sites treat me like the adult that I am.

So I've just been terminated from the Arousr platform, because I fucked up and mentioned that I can be followed on Twitter (I know it was stupid on my part, and I admit I didn't thoroughly read the rules). Arousr believes that my intention was to direct members off the platform in order to receive a payment for services. And that just isn't true at all. I had members on there who were willing to tip me directly on Arousr for videos, and I had to explain to them that on the platform I can only send files up to 40 GB. So all I've been able to send them through the platform are pictures and videos that are only like 5 seconds long.

Oh well. Nothing I can do about it now. Just like with all of the other threads on here about people getting banned...their decision is final. 😢
Sorry for the double post but when creating your account they do ask for your twitter and onlyfans URL so what's the point of that? Really confusing, I'd probably make the same mistake. I'm sorry that happened to you!

How much does the model receive per text ?

15 cents per message

I should also point out that the only videos you can send on there are file sizes up to 40 MB. That's the limit. So we're talking about like 30 seconds of video, which means you can't sell your full-length videos on there. That's why I think it's weird that - in the link they provided in that above post - there's even a thing on there at all about "content." Lol.

Sorry for the double post but when creating your account they do ask for your twitter and onlyfans URL so what's the point of that? Really confusing, I'd probably make the same mistake. I'm sorry that happened to you!
To help clarify: When hosts sign up with us they can link their Social Profiles if they are using any internally for our Staff to see. The purpose for this strictly internal for our team to be able to see and offer select hosts Social Media Promotion from our platforms Social accounts.

Again, this is all internal and for Social Media Promotional use only for those we select to do collaborations with. We don't share any outside Social Media links with members on our platform nor can Chathosts as per our TOS. The reason for this is that we built our site and our traffic and sharing direct Social Links/Profile names on our platform itself directs members away from our site where our hosts/members are part of our community.

The reason for this is that we built our site and our traffic and sharing direct Social Links/Profile names on our platform itself directs members away from our site where our hosts/members are part of our community.
I can still put you in touch with a copy editor if you'd like.

Arousr.jpg

All of that work to win $20...when the minimum to even get paid on their site is $100. 🙄

I'm curious to see if they'll actually pay me the $60 in earnings I had made this pay period before they'd fired me. Their e-mail said that they will.

View attachment 93733

All of that work to win $20...when the minimum to even get paid on their site is $100. 🙄

I'm curious to see if they'll actually pay me the $60 in earnings I had made this pay period before they'd fired me. Their e-mail said that they will.
Internal staff emails are protected by our privacy policy, you do not have permission to share internal staff emails publicly and this includes our staff's image as this is against our TOS

Internal staff emails are protected by our privacy policy, you do not have permission to share internal staff emails publicly and this includes our staff's image as this is against our TOS

Lol so no transparency allowed. Got it. Every other site is okay with sharing support emails publicly. Models are going to talk about your site's communication publicly and privately.

You guys are joke and that email comes across as a weak ass attempt to get feet pics for a staff's foot fetish.

Also if your staff doesnt want their image out, dont be posting your glamour shots in your signature. The internet is forever.

Ps. If you end up not paying out yummy because she posted info about a site contest with criticism that is fucking petty and really fucking telling. Sites not paying out models is cammodel kryptonite. Keep up the behavior and you are gonna be trying to sell your domain in a year.

Thanks for helping solidify the decision for me to never work with your platform. Curious if the email was sent out after you banned Yummy from the site. She's already banned so why would she give a flying F about TOS when you ask for her socials and then ban her for mentioning it.

Thanks for helping solidify the decision for me to never work with your platform.

what she said yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

I read this thread and Yummy tried to provide you guys with so much helpful troubleshooting at no charge, and then you fire her for something which should and would have been nothing but a mere warning. Even on the strictest of other sites? Um... yeah... good luck reaching major platform status in this world.

what she said yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

I read this thread and Yummy tried to provide you guys with so much helpful troubleshooting at no charge, and then you fire her for something which should and would have been nothing but a mere warning. Even on the strictest of other sites? Um... yeah... good luck reaching major platform status in this world.
The only model here (veteran and respected not only on this cammodel forum, but another one) giving them a shot too. Honestly i was keeping up with yummy's post to gauge if this is a site i want to dip my toes in. Imo pool's closed.

Pool's now abandoned because its against tos to share information about sites upcoming events you get via email. Okay Stalin lol

Honestly i was keeping up with yummy's post to gauge if this is a site i want to dip my toes in.
Same here. And for a moment Yummy had me pretty much convinced to try and give arousr a shot, but the rep(s) here made sure to change my mind.

Honestly, this last thing is a cherry on top, but every post they made felt somehow like they weren't aware they are talking to human beings. Or maybe didn't care. Or maybe it was simply their massaging that was lacking human touch. IDK how to explain it, but I was getting really shitty, condescending vibe mixed with bad advertising pushed down our throats from them.

Thank you, ladies! :h: I remember seeing a model mention something about not being allowed to say much about Arousr, and I was like wait...what? Is that really true? I guess it is. 🤯

I just remembered that today is a bank holiday, so I’m not gonna panic just yet about not receiving the “We have processed your payment for this week” e-mail today (Paydays are on Mondays). I’ll see what happens tomorrow, because they did promise that they’ll send the $60 that I’d earned. And I’ll need that because I’m paying public transportation costs to get my son from college, and bring him back here for a doctor’s appointment this Friday.

If they keep their word and still pay me, I will definitely come back to this thread to let you guys know.

This thread was started by Arousr to answer questions about the site and not meant for any other purpose than that

You do not in any way need to work with us we are not here to try to force anyone to work anywhere online. Just as we do not have to approve everyone who applies to work with us. We have been transparent with our rates/faq and policies which is the sole purpose of our presence here.

We take internal data including leaked internal emails of any kind more seriously than other sites mentioned. We like to protect not only our our staff but hosts/members we work with from leaks as our main objective is to protect peoples privacy and anonymity on our platform.

Again, we do have stricter policies and this isn't for everyone which is perfectly OK.

Former Host Yummybrown was terminated for breaking our TOS and she was paid out her final payout today. Deposit times will always vary depending on the financial institution/holidays for each person

How condescending was that. Very disappointing. Will make a point to advise models not to sign up with you.
Your communication is appalling. Also, since when is your name Amber? Don't remember you being in charge what is posted in which thread last time I checked.

Why would you block her on twitter? She tried your site, had a few issues with it, still sung its praises, was convincing others to join your site (and thus cause you to make more money since many of us have a dedicated and high spending following) had a minor fuck up, got banned (should've been a warning tbh), and now you block her on twitter? Just wtf. Y'all need to really rethink your public relations strategy because if you keep going like this, you're going to be out of a job very soon. Just holy fuck

All of these issues Yummy brought up are “questions about the site”. What in Gods name are you talking about?? Beyond bizarre.

Oh my Lord this looks so terrible to anyone with a quarter of a brain 🤦‍♀️ Sorry to be blunt but you all (arousr) clearly need to hear this.

Last edited:
That's what I meant by "issues" - the site has problems that she addressed and hoped they would fix. Sorry that wasn't clear
No wires crossed that was for the arousr rep and in response to their post. I think we posted same instant or something. I should have hit reply so it was clear, I apologize too. I agreed wholeheartedly w what you posted.

This thread was started by Arousr to answer questions about the site and not meant for any other purpose than that

You do not in any way need to work with us we are not here to try to force anyone to work anywhere online. Just as we do not have to approve everyone who applies to work with us. We have been transparent with our rates/faq and policies which is the sole purpose of our presence here.

We take internal data including leaked internal emails of any kind more seriously than other sites mentioned. We like to protect not only our our staff but hosts/members we work with from leaks as our main objective is to protect peoples privacy and anonymity on our platform.

Again, we do have stricter policies and this isn't for everyone which is perfectly OK.

Former Host Yummybrown was terminated for breaking our TOS and she was paid out her final payout today. Deposit times will always vary depending on the financial institution/holidays for each person

Who is “Yummybrown?” Do you mean yummybrownfox?

Yup, I just now got the email from you guys saying that you’ve sent my money. Assuming you’re telling the truth…cool. Thank you.

And if you care about people’s privacy and safety, maybe refrain from assigning new models a log-in username that contains their REAL NAME. I had to beg you to get your “tech guy” to change it. Sketchy af.

Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.