AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Arousr.com Unofficial Support Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My last payment from them DID show up today on my bank statement in my banking app. So they were telling the truth about that. đź‘Ť

Last night instead of logging into Arousr (Obviously…lol), I got on MyFreeCams…and right away a member who’s new to my room said he liked my vibe, and gave me several back to back 25-token tips. I earned over 1,000 tokens just from him alone. And then a couple familiar names popped in and tipped a little.

Arousr firing me just means I get to focus my energy on other sites I’d put on the backburner.
Good things come to good people! I am happy for you! You deserve it! Happy you got lots of nice tips on MFC!

I can't get an email to verify my age and id
The site rep hasn't been here for over a month, likely due to the fact that overall they were not very accepted here due to some shady site practices. I don't think you'll get a reply here. Seems it might not be worth your effort to get set up on their site anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.