AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Arrow

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 16, 2011
Australia
Twitter Username
@YelloMit
Tumblr Username
YelloMit
MFC Username
YelloMit
So who here is a fan of the show Arrow? I absolutely LOVE it. It is probably my favourite show right now (with The Walking Dead and Supernatural being close).

I'm extremely pumped about season 3.

Omg! Okay so I wasn't/ am not very familiar with the green arrow. But this show has done such a good job portraying the story. I watch the show online so when I don't know something I just google it to have a better understanding. I love that so far the writers and creators have stuck to the general story line. I'm slightly over Laurel after the past season. Both Thea and Laurel have become too melodramatic. So I hope that fizzles out with the new season.

I'm also excited to see more of Arsenal, the Hong Kong/Japan(?) flashbacks and Ra's al Ghul (!!!!)

I used to love Smallville, so when this was announced I figured I'd give it a shot and rather enjoy it. I'm cautiously optimistic about The Flash spin-off too.

Smallville was cheesy, but still a good show in my opinion.

Although Arrow's first 2 seasons are A LOT better than Smallville's first 2 seasons.

And judging by that, I reckon The Flash will be pretty good. I've already seen the pilot and it was quite decent. I'm eager to see more.

Oh man I'm really excited for The Flash to start.

And in the second season with the Olicity drama, I was actually very glad that it wasn't true. But it was such a convincing ploy, haha.

Slight spoiler...

This means more Roy, though, apparently, so that'll be good. But... still gotta wait SO LONG.

SpencerStorm said:
I think it is gonna be Nyssa cause she knows he did not kill Sarah....
And I hate this stupid midseason shit....and to end it that way....
and poor Felicity....
Yeah, Nyssa seems like the logical choice or maybe Maseo.

I just read some... interesting spoilers... Not sure how they'll do that, but...

They MIGHT be bringing Frankenstein and his Creature Commandos to Arrow
Also, didn't read this, but I know Tatsu is bound to show up again, possibly Lazarus Pit nuts, hopefully with her magic sword as Katana.

At this point, we're gonna have to combine the Arrow and Flash threads into one thread, that also covers the new Supergirl show which is going to tie in, and since they just announced Arrow/Flash crossovers are now a yearly event... and they're starting a Vixen cartoon that ties in, too, which could lead to maybe a live action show? And a possible Firestorm or Atom spinoff... It makes my nerd parts tingle.

First episode back from the break. Everyone's thoughts?

I thought Diggle was amazing in it, and Felicity's emotions completely out of whack was heartwrenching.

Reactions: SpencerStorm
My ex was one of the camera ops for the first season so I used to watch it way back then. I even got to hang out around the set and get a tour (pretty cool shiet) but I stopped watching because sometimes the acting was tooooo chhheessssyyyyy
"YOU HAVE WRONGED THIS CITY"
would be interested in getting back into it though, tbh I never expected it to last this long so it must be getting better.

Reactions: eclipse76
katza_ said:
My ex was one of the camera ops for the first season so I used to watch it way back then. I even got to hang out around the set and get a tour (pretty cool shiet) but I stopped watching because sometimes the acting was tooooo chhheessssyyyyy
would be interested in getting back into it though, tbh I never expected it to last this long so it must be getting better.

Yeah, it really shows its comic origins. I stopped watching half way though the first series. I might pick it up again one day.

katza_ said:

Even though I've been a Green Arrow comic book fan for quite a while I avoided it because I kept hearing how terrible it was. Then after the second season started up I kept hearing from the same people (who told me it was terrible) that it was "getting good". I basically powered through the first season on Netflix (it was pretty bad), but then when they added the 2nd season to Netflix I dove in again, and it was pretty fantastic!

So yeah, it got better. :)

hapa74 said:
katza_ said:

Even though I've been a Green Arrow comic book fan for quite a while I avoided it because I kept hearing how terrible it was. Then after the second season started up I kept hearing from the same people (who told me it was terrible) that it was "getting good". I basically powered through the first season on Netflix (it was pretty bad), but then when they added the 2nd season to Netflix I dove in again, and it was pretty fantastic!

Season 2 was WAY better than season 1 but I think they pooed on seasons 2 success with season 3 craziness. It became campy,cheesy, and terrible all over again.

What did everyone think of the finale?

LioraVox said:
hapa74 said:
katza_ said:

Season 2 was WAY better than season 1 but I think they pooed on seasons 2 success with season 3 craziness. It became campy,cheesy, and terrible all over again.

What did everyone think of the finale?

The thing with Ray is terribly predictable, knowing his comics background. Also, they spoiled it in the damn trailer for the team show... Merlyn as the new Ra's is interesting. Also, Speedy! and what happened to Lance's revelations with Joe from the Flash when the STAR Labs team was in Starling? And when are they renaming it Star City, already?

Status
Not open for further replies.