AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Asking for help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 26, 2024
Hello!
I've I see many people are addressing their prays to @punker barbie here. Can you please help me as well.
I'm very nervous and stressed. I can't find out what did I do wrong to deserve banning.
I'd be even more thankful if could you answer me in a personal message, I want this to stay private.
Thanks in advance. Sincerely yours, mike8incher.

Yes, and thank you.
For everyone reading this. Guys, watch your language. And don't use words you're not sure you know meaning of like I stupidly did.

Upvote 0
If I may ask, was it spoken language or in chat form? I ask, because yesterday I mentioned on broadcast that I used to say something as a kid that I had only realized could be taken racist like. It was something I had heard from a video game. I partially said the word, but never completed it. I was banned several hours ago and now wonder if it may be because of what I had said even if it was not to completion. Verbally.

Upvote 0