AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Aspiring camboy looking for help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 24, 2018
Twitter Username
@buttboy_87
Chaturbate Username
buttboy_87
Hi!

I am new to to webcam world and are currently setting upp everything needed but I have some questions I hope you can help me with.

1: How long are you expected to perform actions paid for? If someone tips me to masturbate, should I just do it for 5 min and then stop? Am I expected to have my cock out for the rest of the show? I know it is up to me but interested in what the standard is?

Basicaly, how long should you do what is paid for?

2: Should you wait to go private untill your public show is over so you do not lose viewers and tippers or is it more worthwhile, both in the short and long term, to go private as soon as asked?

3: I am having some trouble deciding on prices. Should I start my career "cheap" and increse prices as I build up a fanbase or start of abit higher?

I will post more questions as they come up. Thanks in advance!

All your questions are completely relative, there isn't a right answer here. It's what you feel most comfortable with and what works best for you.
I usually do actions for 3-5 minutes, unless it's specifically for a cumshow, where obviously you go until you cum. Or if it's something I really enjoy doing, I just do it until I feel like it/get bored. Feel the room out. What gets your viewers going? Do they like being teased, given small "sips" of things? Or do they like watching for awhile?

I think privates are great when you're starting out, they're good constant income. Some have made my night, where otherwise I would've made practically nothing. If the room is slow/close to empty, go for it. If you have a very full room, is it ACTUALLY full or do you just have 20 grays and 3 colored usernames? Go for it. If you have a lot of possible tippers or active tippers, I would see if the person wanting a private would be willing to wait until you cool off a bit. Otherwise I would tell everyone something like, "Hey, I'm going to private in 5 minutes! I'll be doing x once I'm back for people who wait nice... ;)" just an example.

Don't sell yourself short. You don't want to be selling yourself for
nothing; tokens are already only a nickel profit. It's a lot of work, more emotionally draining than I think people realize. Don't go too expensive because you are new/ an amateur, but make sure you're still feeling good about what you're making.

Good luck :3

I would be thankful for peoples input on this menu and prices. I understand there is a huge range of token cost from model to model but in your experience are these priced well?

PM: 10 tk

Show ass: 20 tk

Show cock: 30 tk

Masturbate: 50 tk

Suck dildo: 60 tk

Finger ass: 100 tk

Buttplug: 120 tk

Get naked: 150 tk

Oil my body: 200 tk

Dildofuck ass: 250 tk

Dildofuck ATM: 350 tk

Reactions: Buttboy_87
I would be thankful for peoples input on this menu and prices. I understand there is a huge range of token cost from model to model but in your experience are these priced well?

PM: 10 tk

Show ass: 20 tk

Show cock: 30 tk

Masturbate: 50 tk

Suck dildo: 60 tk

Finger ass: 100 tk

Buttplug: 120 tk

Get naked: 150 tk

Oil my body: 200 tk

Dildofuck ass: 250 tk

Dildofuck ATM: 350 tk

Some of this stuff shouldn't be menu items so they're value can be more flexible when the room is busy or quiet. For instance you getting 100tk to finger when only 5 people are in the room watching vs getting the same amount when 1k viewers are freeloading it. Also add duration times to them.

Reactions: Buttboy_87
Status
Not open for further replies.