AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Assistance with banned account - "avia_faith_14"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 7, 2022
Hello,

I have a studio account named "avia_faith_14". The account says it is banned, but no email or notice was given, or any reason for it.

Can you assist in what the issue was, and if there is a way to correct it.

Thank you.

Much appreciated.

Hello @maliamber I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry
Hi, @punker barbie this is iamfreakybaby I'm beginning to think that Support team was ignoring only me. I don't understand how every one is getting a response from the support team but me. I been waiting every since last Monday for a response from Chaturbate. I have not broken any rules as a model on Chaturbate. I will continue sending messages and emails until I get a respond from the Support Team. Thanks

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi, @punker barbie this is iamfreakybaby I'm beginning to think that Support team was ignoring only me. I don't understand how every one is getting a response from the support team but me. I been waiting every since last Monday for a response from Chaturbate. I have not broken any rules as a model on Chaturbate. I will continue sending messages and emails until I get a respond from the Support Team. Thanks
Every time you send an email to CB support your case gets moved to the back of the queue .

You need to wait for them to finish their investigation. Some investigations take longer than others depending on the problems

You are not the only one they are dealing with

P.S . Please stop hijacking other threads here, it is not helping you

Reactions: Rytar and ElGato
Upvote 0
Clearly if i'm the only one support didn't respond to in over 10 days seems like I am the only one they are giving a hard time.

Upvote 0
Clearly if i'm the only one support didn't respond to in over 10 days seems like I am the only one they are giving a hard time.
You're not listening. Every time you sent a new email, they put you at the back of the line to be dealt with, you created half of your own problem here.

Upvote 0
No one is expecting you to not be concerned, we are telling you how the protocol works.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.