AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

assumptions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PlayboyMegan said:
That we are not intelligent enough to get a job that requires intelligence.
That we must have no other options if we are getting naked for money.

That's pretty silly. I'm not a model (I look terrible in a thong), but based on the numbers of tokens being given in some rooms, I'm sure some of the girls make a whole heck of a lot more than I do as an engineer.

lexmark402003 said:
PlayboyMegan said:
That we are not intelligent enough to get a job that requires intelligence.
That we must have no other options if we are getting naked for money.

That's pretty silly. I'm not a model (I look terrible in a thong), but based on the numbers of tokens being given in some rooms, I'm sure some of the girls make a whole heck of a lot more than I do as an engineer.
It is silly!

ANYTHING bad that happens in my life, I have some asshole that says something along the lines of, "Maybe it's because God is punishing you for camming." :roll:

PlayboyMegan said:
ANYTHING bad that happens in my life, I have some asshole that says something along the lines of, "Maybe it's because God is punishing you for camming." :roll:

This is so annoying, and would be even if I weren't an Atheist.

Other assumptions:

Me having tattoos means I love to be degraded and am heavily into BDSM in my personal life.

Promising a model a pvt gives you the right to force her to "tease you" in public chat a bit first. Sod off and stop trying to scam for freebs.

This has been covered before, but the "cam model = promiscuous thing" is hilarious. I don't care if other girls are, that's their choice, but it's so far from my reality that it's completely laughable.

This assumption is usually directed towards thicker models. Ok, here goes...
People assume that since us thicker models are on cam, that we're inferior to the skinnier models and we love to be treated like shit and do sexy things for free.
They also assume that since we are on cam, it gives them a right to say rude comments just because we aren't a size 7.
They assume that we don't know we aren't a size 7 and point it out at every chance they get. Obvious captain is obvious. The sky is blue too, but why point it out?
They assume that we care about what they think.
Nope, I don't care, I've been called fatty so much, it's like "if you don't like me because of my weight, then leave my room."
These assumptions are in no way meant to be taken offensively by the skinny chicks. These are things that as a bigger cam girl for almost two years, I have noticed. :twocents-02cents:

...that you don't like what you do if you stop smiling for 2 minutes.

Some guest bothered me with that a couple of nights ago, it was ridiculous.
"you don't like what u do, right?"
"Yes, of course I like it."
"no you don't but that's ok you have to say otherwise" < or something like that. What a smartie, looking right into my brain.

PlayboyMegan said:

Oh, brother. Tell him to save the sermon for 10:30 AM Sunday service. :roll: People don't feel like talking about God when they've got sexy bouncing titties and ass in front of them. :lol:

I had a Bible thumper in my room once, and he had a pretty high amount of points. LMAO! You're on a cam site preaching to models, yet you've bought a shitload of tokens? Things that make you go hmmm..... :scratch:

FrecklesXxX said:
I can't stand the assumption that if you're thin you must have an eating disorder. Some women are built large and some are small, we don't fit into a fucking cookie cutter any more than all men do.

Agreed to an extent. I think excessively large people aren't genetically built that way, but healthy people can be petite/slim/thin or husky/curvy/stocky. I won't mention any names, but a quick glance at the top 20 at any time will show you women in all shapes, sizes, heights and builds.

FrecklesXxX said:
I can't stand the assumption that if you're thin you must have an eating disorder. Some women are built large and some are small, we don't fit into a fucking cookie cutter any more than all men do.
When people comment on our weight I wasnt to be like ok sir open you cam lets see how good you look.

sxycherrypie said:
FrecklesXxX said:
When people comment on our weight I wasnt to be like ok sir open you cam lets see how good you look.

Be careful what you wish for. What has been seen cannot be unseen. :shock:

Reactions: SNATCH
ViruSphere said:
sxycherrypie said:
FrecklesXxX said:

Hun my eyes hav seen just about every level of obeseity trust me. Watch whip my titties back and forth on youtube.

LilyMarie said:

The other night a guy said to me "Why so sad, bb?" I was like "Huh?" I didn't know what he was talking about. I smile a lot on cam as it is. The moment I stop smiling I'm upset about something? :lol:

The_Brown_Fox said:
LilyMarie said:

The other night a guy said to me "Why so sad, bb?" I was like "Huh?" I didn't know what he was talking about. I smile a lot on cam as it is. The moment I stop smiling I'm upset about something? :lol:
Yes, I remember that. Your camera had frozen and caught you, as a "still" in one of the multitude of expressions that cross everyone's face but aren't noticed normally because of the motion. Still cameras lie, and a lot. :)

I hate the whole attitude that I see all over the web that people must constantly have a shit-eating grin on their face or "something's wrong." lol

mynameisbob84 said:
KarmelKiss said:
mynameisbob84 said:
KarmelKiss said:
Bocefish said:
Do you like BBC?
At first I was like, what's a TV channel got to do with anything? Then I was like ohhhh. :cool:

I'm STILL like, what's a TV channel got to do with anything? I think a trip to Urban Dictionary might be in order...
I think he means big, black cock. :oops: I could be wrong though...

Urban Dictionary confirms your suspicions :)

BTW, BBC should not be confused with GBC :naughty:

Attachments

• GBC.jpg
    GBC.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 180
ViruSphere said:
Where's that link that Ladyluna once posted about text being misinterpreted... Oh, it's in her sig. Duuuuuh.

I forget who posted it, but it wasn't me... I just liked the article so much and thought it was so important it should be seen all over the forum ^_^

Also: anyone else get the urge to make a thread called "Jupiter and Alex Fight"?

Alex, I still crush on you, and Jup, I still enjoy reading most of your posts, so it kinda hurts to see you at each other's throats all the time. Kinda wish you'd both take it to either your own thread for it, or pm, where I don't have to wade through it to read a good thread. ^_^

sxycherrypie said:
ViruSphere said:
sxycherrypie said:
FrecklesXxX said:

Hun my eyes hav seen just about every level of obeseity trust me. Watch whip my titties back and forth on youtube.

Get yourself to Gunnison Beach this summer, and you will see all shapes and sizes of happy, naked people. It's why I go.

PlayboyMegan said:

Perhaps those people are just confused and don't understand the one true God.

I am a member of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and my God, the FSM, loves strippers. I assume he loves cam girls as well!

http://www.venganza.org/

Status
Not open for further replies.