AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Asymmetry of the Chestal Region

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are definitely not the only one :)

Also, fun fact, it's super common for one breast to be ever so slightly larger than the other, though as with everything, the difference varies from woman to woman

Agreed, super-duper common. Some days I like mine, some days I'm kinda meh and wanna save up for a boob job. But tonight's one where I think they're cute ;) My right is pretty visibly bigger than the left.

Attachments

• WIN_20150216_122042.JPG
    WIN_20150216_122042.JPG
    357.9 KB · Views: 43
Heh. I don't find it particularly hot...or non-hot, plus in many cases I think the visual asymmetry is exaggerated by camera angle, lens effects, perspective, and the slight way a model may be leaning at any given moment.

Surgically enhanced (depending on what type you get and where the incision is) can also retain the same asymmetry that was had before the fact. Mine are that way. One was always bigger and a bit perkier than the other, and since my implants were the same size and my incision was under the armpit, there is still asymmetry like before. I'm sure I'm the only one who notices it. Most the time I feel that it is why mine don't look like implants, but I do have my moments of insecurity about them at times.

I like it too. Almost everyone has it though its just more pronounced on some people. I tend to find anything that is a little unusual attractive though so maybe im just some kind of weirdo.

Reactions: gingerhobbit
It's like eyebrows isn't it, sisters not twins

Ummm... I can't believe I just heard a man say that. Not being sexist, but usually males don't know "girly" quotes like that. I love it, MFCGod!

Ain't enough checkmarks on the little emoji board to agree with the OP as he deserves.

It's like eyebrows isn't it, sisters not twins

My eyebrows have different dads. You only know they're related because they're both on my face.

Now, boobs. My left has always been smaller. Before I had my reduction, it was more noticeable, now even I can barely tell.

• Funny!
Reactions: MFCGod
Hmm. I have been working under the assumption that very few dudes notice mismatched boobage. I've been pregnant and/or lactating for the last 3+ years. That lends itself to pretty extreme differences sometimes. I've had exactly 1 person mention it. I seriously guessed that most men were just smart enough not to complain in the face of breasts. :nod:

Hmm. I have been working under the assumption that very few dudes notice mismatched boobage. I've been pregnant and/or lactating for the last 3+ years. That lends itself to pretty extreme differences sometimes. I've had exactly 1 person mention it. I seriously guessed that most men were just smart enough not to complain in the face of breasts. :nod:

I've never really paid much attention to it before now. But I've noticed that of late, it just adds a little something for me. You know how it is...over time, different little details turn you on.

By the way, if you've been pregnant and/or lactating for 3 years, seek immediate medical attention! :p

I cant speak for most dudes but I have noticed it many times in real life and on models too but its not the kind of thing to really point out or mention unless you just want to piss someone off. Also I dont see it as a bad or some kind of flaw anyway.

Or next time ill say something like hey do your boobs rap coz there's Biggie and there's Smalls and see how fast I can get banned.

I do not see it as something to complain about, it would be the same as complaining that a person's teeth are not mirror images in their mouth. People are grown not built, as you probably noticed due to your status as a mother.

I will say that I was always bothered by my own collar bones though, they do not meet up perfectly aligned, and I was delighted after getting my tattoo to see that it is basically unnoticeable to me now. I only ever had one person say anything to me about it them though, some parents are never happy it seems. She always complains about my weight too, it is either too much or too little. My own concerns makes me wonder if women worry about their breast sizes in the same way, and other people just do not think about it.

Reactions: JickyJuly
If anyone has the idea that we're complaining about breasts or implying that it isn't perfectly normal to have size differences, that couldn't be further from the point. In fact, it's just the opposite...I, and I guess some of the other guys, find it appealing. It's no different than liking a slightly crooked nose or a mole by the lip, just something you like, no criticism implied.

Status
Not open for further replies.