AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

At what age did you start dating?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was 13 when I got my first boyfriend, but I had my first kiss and had sex at the first time only at 17!
The poor boyfriends in that four year gap didn't get any action at all past hand holding hahahah!

First boyfriend was at 13. First time I had sex was at 17. I've never been on an actual "date" before, though.

it depends on what you consider dating. i had my first and second 'girl friend' in the second grade so like 8. i went on my first official date when i was in the 5th grade (a football game). i held hands and kissed a girl when i was in the 3rd grade. played doctor with a girl in the 6th grade. all of these with the same girl from the second grade. so whichever you consider dating, that is when i started.

Status
Not open for further replies.