AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Attractive pubic hair

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kinkiboi4fun said:
MissEmz said:
That is sooo cool dying it! What dye is safe to do so? I've been growing mine for almost 6 weeks now and it takes foreverrrr to grow hair on me. Literally I haven't shaved my legs in 2 months and it's golden fuzz :lol: Anyhow, the bush is coming along nicely and it's something different from the always shaved look that I normally have. Probably the longest I've had it in 3 years.

What differences have you noticed in having sex? I've actually had amazing sex with mine, I thought it would make it less sensitive.. strange!
There's actually a product line of hair dyes specifically made for the pubic region, it's called Betty. Just Google pubic hair dye -- I haevn't used it, but I've heard it works very well. I wouldn't bleach or dye it with the typical stuff given the sensitivity of the region, but I've had some success using peroxide on my pubic hair (just use lower quantities to lighten over time rather than all at once). I'd imagine any dye would work, if you're careful with application and stay away from the harsher chemical bleaches for pre-dyeing.

As for the second question, I can only give you a guy's perspective but a lot of this is basic skin care which applies to both sexes. When I go extended periods of time bald, my skin ends up less sensitive over time -- when the skin is constantly being rubbed by underwear and more fun things, constantly shaved or waxed, and generally exposed without the layer of hair, it naturally toughens up and nerves deaden. Having hair down there lets the skin revert to a more sensitive, soft state, so if I go bald for a long time I find I have to let my skin "rest" every few months by sticking to trimming or letting it grow out. Which means, the next time I go bald it's super sensitive for the first week or two!
I used to dye my pubes bright colors back when I had crazy hair and I just used normal hair bleach, being extra careful in the application, and never had any problems! The only annoying thing is you have to chill with your legs spread while it processes so it doesn't get on your thighs, but I discovered that it takes only a fraction of the time as normal head hair, at least for me. :thumbleft:

VeronicaChaos said:
I used to dye my pubes bright colors back when I had crazy hair and I just used normal hair bleach, being extra careful in the application, and never had any problems! The only annoying thing is you have to chill with your legs spread while it processes so it doesn't get on your thighs, but I discovered that it takes only a fraction of the time as normal head hair, at least for me. :thumbleft:
I wish I had that going on, my hair's freaking impervious to bleaching it seems. It takes me two weeks' worth of nightly peroxide treatments to lighten my pubes, and the last time I bleached my (head) hair it had to be done twice. Then again, what we're discussing currently it's not like one can just go to any salon and have it done...

JerryBoBerry said:
NaNatasha said:
bawksy said:
P.S. If you post pictures of yourself in this thread, you might be an insecure loser. If your pubic hair is truly attractive, someone else will post it.

"Ladies, please do not post naked pictures of yourself."

Wait, huh?

That statement was overruled for reasons of insanity. Feel free to post all the naked pictures of yourself you wish. :thumbleft:

I'm always late to the game on this kind of thing.

I just found that disclaimer hilarious, because I've literally never seen someone on the internet ask girls to specifically not post photos of themselves - made me laugh in a "what a goofball" way.

NaNatasha said:
I just found that disclaimer hilarious, because I've literally never seen someone on the internet ask girls to specifically not post photos of themselves - made me laugh in a "what a goofball" way.
He's just trying really hard to be edgy. It's fun to him. :dontknow:

LilyMarie said:
NaNatasha said:

I thought he was just being a douchebag? Which is obviouisly fun for him.

Reactions: Nordling
Red7227 said:
LilyMarie said:
NaNatasha said:

I think it was intended for members to post pics of girls with pubic hair that they found attractive, as a viewer. He may have said it in a snarky way (what else would you expect from bawksy?) but I can see where he was trying to go with it.

Reactions: LailaBaise
AmberCutie said:
Red7227 said:
LilyMarie said:
NaNatasha said:

I think it was intended for members to post pics of girls with pubic hair that they found attractive, as a viewer. He may have said it in a snarky way (what else would you expect from bawksy?) but I can see where he was trying to go with it.
But why would you only want members to post, if not just to be an ass to the models? None of the other threads on this board are trying to discourage models from posting their own pics. It's just so... nasty, excluding and un-ACF, I can't even find the words for it.

Alexandra Cole said:
I wouldn't take it too seriously.
:text-yeahthat:

Edit to add: by stating the above, I was merely saying I knew what bawksy was trying to accomplish, not that no models could post in here. I'm not arguing one way or the other, it isn't my thread. :)

I think since this forum is such a cam girl heavy community sometimes some of us lose sight of the fact that members of cam sites utilize this place for fun as well, and are allowed to make threads they feel like making, too.

AmberCutie said:
I think it was intended for members to post pics of girls with pubic hair that they found attractive, as a viewer.
Well, not just members. Anybody, including cam girls, can contribute. But as a viewer is what I intended. Everybody has a biased opinion of themselves. I want to see what OTHER people think is sexy.

I'm a bit disappointed this turned into a "hairy girl" thread. That was also not my intention. In my opinion, female armpit hair is never attractive. But feel free to disagree.

AmberCutie said:
I think since this forum is such a cam girl heavy community sometimes some of us lose sight of the fact that members of cam sites utilize this place for fun as well, and are allowed to make threads they feel like making, too.
Old fags remember when these forums were basically just Amber and all her followers, as opposed to its current state of being a cross between https://www.stripperweb.com/ and feminist Tumblr blogs.

Oh well. Back to our regularly scheduled programming. Sorry it's not a very clear screencap, but I assure you, she has a lovely bush.

Attachments

• abby.png
    abby.png
    230.2 KB · Views: 541
kinkiboi4fun said:
VeronicaChaos said:
I wish I had that going on, my hair's freaking impervious to bleaching it seems. It takes me two weeks' worth of nightly peroxide treatments to lighten my pubes, and the last time I bleached my (head) hair it had to be done twice. Then again, what we're discussing currently it's not like one can just go to any salon and have it done...

I think mine would lighten pretty easily, I think I need it to grow another week or slow... grows sooo slow. But I naturally have dark blonde hair and blonde fuzz on my legs so here's hoping it lightens. So keen to do it a funky colour!

Also that's interesting about it becoming less sensitive shaved, does make sense though. I'm loving my tiny bush so far, stroking it is like what I imagine a man stroking his beard is like :lol:

MissEmz said:
Also that's interesting about it becoming less sensitive shaved, does make sense though. I'm loving my tiny bush so far, stroking it is like what I imagine a man stroking his beard is like :lol:
Oh, tell me about it! My first dominant had this lovely bush of which she was extremely proud, she'd shampoo and condition it regularly, and even brush it out after showers. She somehow managed to keep it softer and more voluminous than the hair on her head, and it was just about my favorite thing in the world just to play with it. Not that she let me all the time, "bush time" was my reward for being good.

lexmark402003 said:
Fonteyn said:
I'm shaved right now because it was my impression that that was the preference for most dudes on MFC. I have, in the past (well, most of the time), had a bush. I've even dyed it bright purple with a friend. :p

Since 99.8% of the models (give or take) go with the shaved 12-year old girl look, I find it refreshing to see a girl looking, well, like a natural girl once in a while.

:hand: I had a full bush at 12, so that's HILARIOUS to me.

SweetSaffron said:
lexmark402003 said:
Fonteyn said:
I'm shaved right now because it was my impression that that was the preference for most dudes on MFC. I have, in the past (well, most of the time), had a bush. I've even dyed it bright purple with a friend. :p

Since 99.8% of the models (give or take) go with the shaved 12-year old girl look, I find it refreshing to see a girl looking, well, like a natural girl once in a while.

:hand: I had a full bush at 12, so that's HILARIOUS to me.

Oh ya.... well I grew full bush by the time I was 8 & 1/2!

Neener Neener Neener :p

RcZ0q0Y.jpg

Seriously though, the following is my kinda bikini for women but a full bush might not be so attractive...

Attachments

• bikinis.jpg
    bikinis.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 359
Interesting thread to come back to... I just wanted to say that I generally like ladies with hair there. It might be that when I "grew up" it was normal, but in any case, I like it. Obviously I can deal with shaved ladies, or I wouldn't have much to look at nowadays, but I actually do like the bush. I don't even mind armpit hair. I'm just as happy if it's shaved, but if someone wants to go really natural, it's not that big of a deal. Really, are we really as hung up on minor (and changeable) attributes as all that? I'd shave places I'd rather not shave for the right woman. End probably incoherent ramble. I'll try to grab a sexy pic to post next time.

BlaireBliss has some lovely lady fuzz!

Attachments

• BkoIyhVCIAAyv7w.jpg
    BkoIyhVCIAAyv7w.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 282
HarmlessSquirrel said:
JoleneBrody said:

Assuming this is the same Blaire you were on cam with a little while back (not totally sure from that angle), she is awesome. So are you. Wait. I'm being nice. Please have Jeek kill me.
It ees it ees! And danke!
She is indeed awesome! I'm not big on the lady fuzzies normally but nether realm changed my tune a tad.

Reactions: Meoff_69
HarmlessSquirrel said:
JoleneBrody said:

Assuming this is the same Blaire you were on cam with a little while back (not totally sure from that angle), she is awesome. So are you. Wait. I'm being nice. Please have Jeek kill me.

I hereby envoke my "Mulligan!" powers. :shifty: And besides...that was a fine display of *semi sweet* that you used there.

My bush is looking bushier these days (although I believe this is as bushy as I get).
I do miss the pink though.

Attachments

• IMAG0627.jpg
    IMAG0627.jpg
    902.7 KB · Views: 188
  • Picture 1737.jpg
    Picture 1737.jpg
    505.5 KB · Views: 192
I always liked the way Greeneyed's looked:
camgirl-greeneyed-hairy-pussy.jpg

There's an MFC model called TeenKate who also currently has very attractive-looking pubic hair, but I can't find a picture at the moment.

I think this is my favorite way to have my bush.

5ncybuG.png

Status
Not open for further replies.