AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Atypical Orgasms

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocefish

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Mar 26, 2010
Usually somewhere between flippant and glib.
Just read a Tweet about how sometimes women can get off doing certain exercises... which were dubbed "coregasms" and thought this thread might be an interesting place to share, if you so choose.

From my experience, it's rather unusual for guys to actually orgasm from anything unexpected or unintentional. YMMV

Certain everyday things did unexpectedly get me horny & hard, however. For example... while going through puberty, just the bumps from the road while riding on the school bus would almost always give me a woody that I'd have to attempt hiding until it eventually subsided. Then again, just about anything that moved, or rubbed against my penis would usually cause instant arousal. :lol:

Any atypical orgasm stories you'd care to share?

Reactions: Jobs4Adults.com
I know a gentleman who almost jizzed his pants doing a leg press at the gym.
JCEsbFw.jpg

Also tricep pulldowns give me funny feelings in the nethers.

when I was young doing swim squad we had to hold the kickboard between our legs for certain drills. I guess you were supposed to hold it between your knees but I always held it between my thighs. I guess squeezing thighs I was squeezing pelvic floor too. So yeah. first orgasms.

With the car bumping.....you know those big dips that make your stomach lurch a little?, so it would be expected for a boy to say that they make his penis tingly? This is interesting!

If I'm given tiny kisses at the corner of my eye I'll have an orgasm. Try explaining that to your date that nuzzled you during a movie and couldn't figure out why you were so embarrassed after.

one time I was on a nudist beach and my girlfriend was putting protection cream on my back, and I got so horny I had to stay a few minutes on the blanket untill I cooled down...I couldn't walk on the beach with my erection...

:)

Bocefish said:
Just read a Tweet about how sometimes women can get off doing certain exercises... which were dubbed "coregasms" and thought this thread might be an interesting place to share, if you so choose.

From my experience, it's rather unusual for guys to actually orgasm from anything unexpected or unintentional. YMMV

Certain everyday things did unexpectedly get me horny & hard, however. For example... while going through puberty, just the bumps from the road while riding on the school bus would almost always give me a woody that I'd have to attempt hiding until it eventually subsided. Then again, just about anything that moved, or rubbed against my penis would usually cause instant arousal. :lol:

Any atypical orgasm stories you'd care to share?
not bad experience ;) good for you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.