AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Australian models?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2021
Australia
First up, let me clarify: this is *not* a complaint. I am a curious person (if I was a cat I'd be dead :rofl: ) and this has had me intrigued for some time.

There has been an "influx" over the last 6 months or so of "Australian" models.

1675802973502.png

However I have my doubts about the reality of that for most of them. Very few have the Australian flag on their thumbnail (not as in the "specifics" in the above screen grab, but as in the below screen grab).

1675803625718.png

The ones who do are the ones I think are most likely "genuine" Aussies. And indeed this morning I saw that someone had asked one of the models if she was "Australia" and she answered "no". (Of course she may have been answering the literal question and admitting that she was not, in fact , the entire country of Australia ;) )

1675802890701.png

So my question of curiosity for @Charlie_SC, or indeed any model who may have the definitive answer, how does this nationality and flag thing work?

What is the criteria for a model to be able to use the flag of a country (in this case (Australia) as in the second screen grab?
What is the criteria for a model to be able to "claim" Australia as one of their "specifics" as in my first screen grab?

Reactions: Maxi and Lilly_____
It’s based on the document(s) they provide when verifying they’re a model :)

Say, a model verifies with their UK Driving license and Australian Passport at the same time they’ll then be verified as both a UK and Australian model.

Upvote 0
It’s based on the document(s) they provide when verifying they’re a model :)

Say, a model verifies with their UK Driving license and Australian Passport at the same time they’ll then be verified as both a UK and Australian model.
Thanks, makes sense in a way.

From what I have seen, however, most of the models who do not have the Australian flag showing (just the tag) are latina and look to be broadcasting from "typical" Colombian type studio rooms. I did not think that there would be that many Colombians in Colombia with official Australian documents.

So, I remain curious ;)

Reactions: Maxi
Upvote 0
Had a few of these pop up lately in my 'promising & just your type' suggestions.
[Which is interesting because I've never sought out, searched for or frequented local broadcasters, but maybe that's off topic].

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
There has been an "influx" over the last 6 months or so of "Australian" models.
However I have my doubts about the reality of that for most of them. Very few have the Australian flag on their thumbnail (not as in the "specifics" in the above screen grab, but as in the below screen grab).

The ones who do are the ones I think are most likely "genuine" Aussies. And indeed this morning I saw that someone had asked one of the models if she was "Australia" and she answered "no". (Of course she may have been answering the literal question and admitting that she was not, in fact , the entire country of Australia ;) )

So my question of curiosity for @Charlie_SC, or indeed any model who may have the definitive answer, how does this nationality and flag thing work?
What is the criteria for a model to be able to use the flag of a country (in this case (Australia) as in the second screen grab?
What is the criteria for a model to be able to "claim" Australia as one of their "specifics" as in my first screen grab?

Happy to clarify Garfield :haha:

In cases where there are 2 flags, it's likely an account with 2 models who are broadcasting together and who have registered with 2 different government documents/different countries.

But.. if you see these things and something doesn't add up or you have doubts, please do not hesitate to contact our Support team so we can do a quick review of the account and docs.
Your assistance and a heads-up on these matters are very much appreciated.

I will also PM you now for some info on the ones you mentioned ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: NotYou and Ozzie_
Upvote 0

Not exactly and this is probably my fault for not being very clear with some of my previous threads.
Models can only use one document to register, not more than one, so they have to select which one they want to use to get verified (and only that flag will appear).

Regarding more than one flag showing, check my comment above ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: NotYou and Maxi
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.