AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

AVN Show Issues

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What makes you RAGE!

Jebbaz said:
nzhere said:
For these conventions that MFC attends why not simply have some dummy accounts that the models can use?

E.G Convention Cam 1, Cam 2, Cam 3 etc???
I cant believe I missed this post earlier, that sounds like a fantastic idea!

Then they could apply a fake camscore to each ...If a model is using 1 of these accounts then MFC would be responsible for supplying the connection for them. If you have to share bandwidth with 3 other models then so be it..

Confcam1,Confcam2,Confcam3 etc all listed with a B.S camscore of 1 million each

If a model plans to open their own personal room, then the connection is their OWN RESPONSIBILITY.

:think:

This has been blown all out of proportion by Candie and she created a train wreck out nothing.

Candie is a huge drama queen. She wigs out at the slightest thing and when she is with other models she is worse. If she feels the other model is getting more attention than herself she gets "aggravated" and ends the night early.

If she sees a legion member tip someone else especially with a compliment he is likely to get banned when she is in one of her moods. Say the wrong thing and argue with her you are liable to get banned. There are a string of loyal legion members banned forever for inconsequential things. You very much need to walk on egg shells.

If she keeps going like this she will slowly sink into MFC oblivion.

Models are at the conventions to promote MFC, and themselves to the convention patrons.

Doing cam shows does not promote MFC. I say MFC management should not allow any cams at conventions.

thruther said:
This has been blown all out of proportion by Candie and she created a train wreck out nothing.

Candie is a huge drama queen. She wigs out at the slightest thing and when she is with other models she is worse. If she feels the other model is getting more attention than herself she gets "aggravated" and ends the night early.

If she sees a legion member tip someone else especially with a compliment he is likely to get banned when she is in one of her moods. Say the wrong thing and argue with her you are liable to get banned. There are a string of loyal legion members banned forever for inconsequential things. You very much need to walk on egg shells.

If she keeps going like this she will slowly sink into MFC oblivion.

Models are at the conventions to promote MFC, and themselves to the convention patrons.

Doing cam shows does not promote MFC. I say MFC management should not allow any cams at conventions.

I couldn't comment on Candiecanes attitude to life in general coz I've only been in her room a couple of times and it wasn't my thing, thats the beauty of MFC, something for everyone. She could have been wronged I don't know, I wasn't there.

I agree that they shouldn't bother with cams at the convention though, what's the point?
Unless the models are going to provide the usual service (nudity, shows etc) they are just wasting users time surely?
If you're at the show, would you be impressed with a bunch of girls sitting down talking to their computers?

Can we say Bi polar!! She is pissed at the world for 1 day and says she will quit and take time off from mfc until someone drops what they are doing to apologize to her and then all of a sudden when she sees the models online that are above her she magically comes online and is in the happiest mood ever! LOL What a drama queen! Greed is going to get the best of her! All she does is worry her self to death about staying in the top 3! I have also wondered why she never really takes off much from mfc, i mean she is on all the time! Dont she have a life outside of mfc? I guess she has no real friends outside of mfc because of her greedy, cry baby, if i dont get my way i get mad attitude! It all makes sense to me now lmao

Lmao when i found this i fell in the floor a laughing! LoL Poor little legion memebers!

Attachments

• daabadcc.jpg
    daabadcc.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 478
can the fanboi drama (Jebbaz, Bushmaster and other regardless of your side) quit now? All of you sound dumb ("closest friend", bad language, white knighting... ) thank you. If you have negative things to say, go ahead but dont do it like a 13 year old and stop playing white knights for camwhores, PRO TIP: they are doing their jobs and need to be nice to you in order to get money. Apparently they are good at their jobs, good work girls

Sadly, MFC can do what they like. There will always be models and premiums to replace the ones who leave it. We can all strop off and try to find somewhere better but that's almost impossible.

I came to MFC from a cam site full of "tits bb" type of members, and they weren't happy unless I was fucking myself with a toy. I'm thankful that MFC exists, and it enables me to be happy with my work. It's what the models and members make it, situations like this will always happen, and we just have to remember what it was like before we even found MFC.

wasteofoxygen said:
can the fanboi drama (Jebbaz, Bushmaster and other regardless of your side) quit now? All of you sound dumb ("closest friend", bad language, white knighting... ) thank you. If you have negative things to say, go ahead but dont do it like a 13 year old and stop playing white knights for camwhores, PRO TIP: they are doing their jobs and need to be nice to you in order to get money. Apparently they are good at their jobs, good work girls

THIS. Everyone who's talking shit needs to step away from the computer and breathe for a bit.

Amber says I'm not allowed to feed the trolls anymore, so my fun in this thread is done.

Jebbaz said:
Amber says I'm not allowed to feed the trolls anymore, so my fun in this thread is done.
You can post replies... just less "fuckwad" and "dipshit" type wording. :mrgreen:

That goes for everyone though. I deleted a couple of posts that were just too over the top scathing. Let's cease the attack on Candie and just discuss the issues surrounding MFC convention issues and the like, maybe? I think opinions have been stated, and don't need to be rubbed in any further.
:angry-chillpill:

Bushmaster said:
Can we say Bi polar!! She is pissed at the world for 1 day and says she will quit and take time off from mfc until someone drops what they are doing to apologize to her and then all of a sudden when she sees the models online that are above her she magically comes online and is in the happiest mood ever! LOL What a drama queen! Greed is going to get the best of her! All she does is worry her self to death about staying in the top 3! I have also wondered why she never really takes off much from mfc, i mean she is on all the time! Dont she have a life outside of mfc? I guess she has no real friends outside of mfc because of her greedy, cry baby, if i dont get my way i get mad attitude! It all makes sense to me now lmao

im on mfc day an night, does that mean im greedy and a cry baby, is it hard to belive we actually like the job???
as for a social life, its pretty tough finding people who accept what you do, so its hard to have a decent social life anyway.
id say ur the saddo for being so pissed off enough to write ur negative feelings towards a girl u clearly, and for no reason, dont like. i dont like certain ppl in this world, but i dont go on about them.

end of.

xxx

When people have been saying don't feed the trolls, they have meant don't respond to that guy.

LittleJessie im sorry but i dont think i was talking about u... This is all about her not getting her way! It has absolutely nothing to do with u and i have no idea who u are. I hope ppl keep on being her white knights because if she didnt have u ass kissers i just dont think i could bare it... :violin:

hey candiecane.. for someone who doesnt matter according to this one poster... you sure get mentioned alot :clap:

i dont know what to make of it. seems that the idea to have cam1, cam2 and cam3 for the models at the convention seem a good idea. models who work for mfc all need to be represented and cassiecurls is a sweetie, candie is a doll from what i have seen and i never tipped either one of them to this date.

the women who work this site or any other for that matter are there to make money, it helps when the atmosphere allows you to have more fun with your fanbase and those who pop in your room. main reason mfc is preferred by myself because other sites dont allow raffles or website posting twitter etc.

AmberCutie said:
Jebbaz said:
You can post replies... just less "fuckwad" and "dipshit" type wording. :mrgreen:

That goes for everyone though. I deleted a couple of posts that were just too over the top scathing. Let's cease the attack on Candie and just discuss the issues surrounding MFC convention issues and the like, maybe? I think opinions have been stated, and don't need to be rubbed in any further.
So what you are saying is I should insult in such a way that makes people have to dig out the dictionary?
I keed I keed plz no ban me! :p

Jebbaz said:
AmberCutie said:
Jebbaz said:

So what you are saying is I should insult in such a way that makes people have to dig out the dictionary?
I keed I keed plz no ban me! :p
lol
yes you should insinuate that their mothers barely knew their fathers but for the ha penny they earned for that five minute tumble behind the barn

Just seen the picture of the guys with the we love vagina banner, holy crap those are some creepy looking mother fuckers

AluraCurvyBBW said:
i dont know what to make of it. seems that the idea to have cam1, cam2 and cam3 for the models at the convention seem a good idea. models who work for mfc all need to be represented and cassiecurls is a sweetie, candie is a doll from what i have seen and i never tipped either one of them to this date.

The only real problem is MFCs somewhat random and at times seemingly made-up-on-the-spot attitude to camming.

A nice page 'here are the upcoming cons, at which we are interested in getting models to attend'.

Another one - models only probably - listing exactly what happens at a con, any limits on who they want to attend. 'Your camscore must be >2500' or something, if they'll pay any costs, or provide any services. (internet)
Who gets priority of resources, ...

soyelsancho87 said:
Just seen the picture of the guys with the we love vagina banner, holy crap those are some creepy looking mother fuckers

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I feel an AmberLock creeping in....yall better play nice LOL

I LOL'd SOOOO hard at the Roman Candle comment LOL

ok so here are my thoughts...

we have an erotic convention in holland too called kamasutra.. its visited by thousands of people every 6 months.. try to google it... its awsome..
and interxlimax is so far the only big webcamsite who uses models to cam there..
they have their own connection (wired).. own pc. the model only brings her cam, a horny mood, and clothes..

thats how it should be.. these girls make mfc happen.. and there are plenty of girls who really deserve the comments made to candie.. but i dont think she does.. everytime i'm in her room i enjoy myself without even talking.. has nothing to do with the tokens spend.. the shows.. its just a vibe thats awsome! there are alot of high rated models who get insanely high tips for sitting on their ass, doing nothing...
it pisses me more off every day that mfc works like this.. everyday 9 out of the 10 rules are broken en banning only happens for one of the harmless ones (man on cam)

i think they should pay more attention to alot of things.. like inactive accounts.. rule breaking..model support..costumer support.. but i guess youre gonna need more then 4 people to do that.. costs money.. but wtf! should be done!
i'm really sorry they treat you so bad candie! i hope everything will end well..

there are so many different ways to look at this....these are my opinions so dont yell or get mad at me.. hehe

-i believe you are at a convention to represent MFC by talking with the people who are there and all that, not be on cam. you can always get of cam after the convention in your hotel room if you want. but while you are there, the convention should be your main focus.
-i realize that guys want to know whats going on at the convention. i do believe that mfc should have certain cams for the convention with either no tips/shows or split among the girls who are working there. if you want to tip a model specifically, tip her offline so she herself gets the tokens.

those are my 5 cents. :whistle:

I've peeked in her room many times, and Candie is a sweetheart. She smiles and thanks every guy by name for each tip (which is what girls SHOULD do...always be grateful whether it's 500 tokens or 5). Oh, and girlie has got some moves! The other day she was dancing in her hotel room wearing nothing but knee high socks, and she can really move! :-D

I like the fact that she actually has real conversations with guys in her room...she doesn't just post a room topic over and over again every two seconds while staring at the screen, waiting for tips.

Everything about this girl's personality is awesome, including her sense of humor. And no, I'm no ass-kisser. I doubt that she even knows me. LOL.

I was in her room once and saw her being silly, making her "pussy talk"...hilarious!!!

Basically, what I'm saying is that Candie has a winning personality and deserves her success and sky-high camscore. :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.