AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Awesome camgirls & recommendations from other models and members

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This will certainly cause drama
It shouldn't, so long as we keep it positive.

We are all in danger of simply posting our friends lists though. I guess any recommendation to visit a model we like must include a good reason to visit at the very least?

There really are so many amazing models, I will go for experienced models, very genuine women who I feel will never lose their appeal.
Many top models with extremely busy rooms, such as AdySweet and Kickaz to name just two, deserve a special mention for being able to give personal attention to members where they can. It always impresses me, and really shows that they deserve our attention.

For value, entertainment, awesome content, and a good collection of different shows you can't go past Jolene Brody. Like all popular rooms it has its own set of rules to adjust to, but they are fair and don't detract from enjoying the highly entertaining JJ.

The most feminine model I know is AnaAriana, by feminine I mean a woman's type of woman. She is on the expensive side for exclusive attention due to her popularity, but if you can afford that she is lovely. You will often find her partnered with beautiful models due to her love of women. If you are into beautifully dressed/ undressed women then she is a wonderful choice.

Mellanny is a wonderful generous woman, she just loves men. Many women like to play with men over their desire to enjoy women, she is not like this. You can be her friend and still freely enjoy her as a woman.

For an overall awesome time, I recommend the incredible SavannahMay. She made this video for her profile, even after 9 years she still pushes to be current, to do better, to adjust to new ideas and to find better ways to give her members an exciting time. ( http://www.redtube.com/1583329 )

Um, are you looking more for hanging out or entertainment? Because that determines my recommendations.

@Vcardking

Well then, if you want a legit SHOW show, you should watch VeronicaChaos. The amount of work that woman puts into her shows is incredible.

Entertainment: ConnerJay, SummerHart, AedanRayne, Astrodomina, TheMagnoliaSnow, Lucy_Goose

Hangout: VallieBeuys, Lexi Sloan, Picnic, LuxNeon, KissingHigh, and -ahem- TeganTrex.

Especially that last one. She's the tits.

@Vcardking

Well then, if you want a legit SHOW show, you should watch VeronicaChaos. The amount of work that woman puts into her shows is incredible.

Entertainment: ConnerJay, SummerHart, AedanRayne, Astrodomina, TheMagnoliaSnow, Lucy_Goose

Hangout: VallieBeuys, Lexi Sloan, Picnic, LuxNeon, KissingHigh, and -ahem- TeganTrex.

Especially that last one. She's the tits.
Thanks! Are you on mfc?

Reactions: TeganTrex
It shouldn't, so long as we keep it positive.

We are all in danger of simply posting our friends lists though. I guess any recommendation to visit a model we like must include a good reason to visit at the very least?

There really are so many amazing models, I will go for experienced models, very genuine women who I feel will never lose their appeal.
Many top models with extremely busy rooms, such as AdySweet and Kickaz to name just two, deserve a special mention for being able to give personal attention to members where they can. It always impresses me, and really shows that they deserve our attention.

For value, entertainment, awesome content, and a good collection of different shows you can't go past Jolene Brody. Like all popular rooms it has its own set of rules to adjust to, but they are fair and don't detract from enjoying the highly entertaining JJ.

The most feminine model I know is AnaAriana, by feminine I mean a woman's type of woman. She is on the expensive side for exclusive attention due to her popularity, but if you can afford that she is lovely. You will often find her partnered with beautiful models due to her love of women. If you are into beautifully dressed/ undressed women then she is a wonderful choice.

Mellanny is a wonderful generous woman, she just loves men. Many women like to play with men over their desire to enjoy women, she is not like this. You can be her friend and still freely enjoy her as a woman.

For an overall awesome time, I recommend the incredible SavannahMay. She made this video for her profile, even after 9 years she still pushes to be current, to do better, to adjust to new ideas and to find better ways to give her members an exciting time. ( http://www.redtube.com/1583329 )
I just saw this and it made me wicked happy!

Reactions: Ambers Troll
I love Domino Faye. She's on CB. A sweet girl. She's working hard to make her vids and she's really beautiful. You can find her on Twitter I guess.

I love Braislee Adams, DivSaval, Snugglepunk is fun too, GoatQueen and SavageSprite are always a good time.

And of course that myfreecams.com/#AriaFae chick is kinda weird, but she's nice and HILARIOUS!

these are all CB. MFC is an abortion of a website, no reason to ever go look at those again.

chroniclove
cool chick, looks amazing in the shower. uses a hoop in her shows but actually has talent. still the only cammer I've seen displaying any legit skills on cam (today I saw a guy do 50 of the worst half-repped push-ups I've ever seen in my life. what a crime)

adorable/goofy cute Romanian split-camming chick who makes huge money
hotfallingdevil

holihurricane, anabelleleigh, syriahsage
nice American girls

Valery_shy (changed username recently)
cutest lil Russian chick ever. doesn't really do anything, but, well, I don't expect a cat do to much either, it's cute just sitting in my lap.

xovalentina
new girl-next-door American cutie + friend she cams with. they were a huge hit their first show.

siswet19
lovely foreign chick, does extreme shows

bellaandmax
cute couple

shy_jane19
beautiful agony redhead

lena___
oil/dildo heaven

Sunny_delight
cute outfits, but never face on cam

lexi_love18
sexy cumshows

sweetdanielle1997
cute foreign chick but despondant and utterly boring studio model

• Wat?!
Reactions: Nikola Tesla
I forget people without a thumbnail to remind me who's who

princesscin
seems like a cool chick. lovely smile, amazingly toned petite body. she does the 'fake ohmibod' in her menu :D sounds hot, glad she doesn't feel the need to fake in a lying way for us to all enjoy that.

I can sit and watch katie3kat for hours. I have given up cammimg for the night cuz she was on. Normally she is a little young for me but she is very smart and so funny and the best part is her viewers . They are soooo funny. She is on mfc. On chaturbate in the milf category, I love curvymodelmilf. She always has interesting content and theme shows. Milf and mature shows are not great on mfc. They consist of the lush mostly. If anyone knows any good ones, I'd like to know. Camgirls are my new reality tv. I am trying to make good shows myself on chaturbate and soon mfc but I am struggling. tinylilfae is good on CB but lately I think she is burnt out a little. Awesomekate is good too on mfc. In the male category, KingRyan on CB is amazing and not a dick and balls show. He has funny and smart shows. I've never found amber cutie but I am on the lookout lol. Oh ya and hymemarie on CB. Not sure of spelling but she is always in the top spots. Yes she faps a lot but she also is smart and funny and sweet

I just discovered cam sites because of leeannstar.i found her on Instagram which led me to her Twitter and mfc. She is just fun and extremely gorgeous and I honestly look forward to her logging on. I've checked out a few other models but would like to hear other members favs and even other models favs .
I could give you a list of models I like, but it really wouldn't be very helpful. I've curated my freinds list to include several different types of models that there is something about them I like specific to me. Unless you share the exact same sensibilities as I do, that would be an exercise in futility.

It took me a long time to figure out what I really wanted out of a camsite. And interestingly enough, it turned out not to be just one thing. I enjoy a very diverse group of models, not one like any of the others. Some I enjoy are very popular, some not so much. Don't limit your search to those at the top of the page, there are many great models that don't get top billing. Probably some of the models I like, you would as well, probably some you would hate. Everybody does/has their own thing. Find yours and don't be afraid to browse heavily and deeply.

Chaturbate

Sexkitteh (I fuckin adore her )

Or myself...lol

I chat and reply to everyone. Very friendly, down to earth. I'm no top model, and I'm quite the tomboy but I have lots of fun on cam and do my best to insure my viewers have fun too.

One of my favorite hobbies is finding models wearing full pantyhose, hiding/ignoring them (when possible), and writing angry complaint emails to the websites they work on. I have discovered an exception however.

CtvvZ5sXgAAPORg.jpg

https://jasmin.com/en/#chat/FeetGoddesss
https://chaturbate.com/feetgoddesss/
https://profiles.myfreecams.com/FeetGoddesss
https://twitter.com/feetgoddesss
http://fetishgoddesss.modelcentro.com/home

Absolutely fascinating cam to me. Frequently plays music from the 1940's-50's. Is constantly sticking the tip of her tongue out just past her teeth in a very erotic manner.

I am able to set aside any disgust I feel for pantyhose when watching this cam. It only makes the times she is posing in thigh-high stockings or bare legs that much more enjoyable.

Reactions: LailaBaise
Status
Not open for further replies.