AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Awesome Soundtracks

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KyraFortune

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Aug 21, 2013
Canada
*SOUNDTRACKS*

Soundtracks are HUGE to me. Whether it's an original track for a movie or combat music in a video game. I kinda have a collection going now. Just wanted to share some of my favs and hopefully you guys will too! I'm always looking for new stuff to add. Let's share what it is/what it's from!
_______________________________________________________​

Movies & Shows

Game of Thrones: Chaos Is A Ladder (Ramin Djawadi)
I get excited where I hear this cause it's the theme for Baelish about to do something devilishly amazing. Hehe.

Sherlock Holmes: Discombobulate (Hans Zimmer)
I just find this fun...

Video Games

Resident Evil 4: Weskers Theme (Capcom Team)
The backing track if you choose to play Albert Wesker in mercenaries.

Final Fantasy Crisis Core: Night Of Seclusion (Takeharu Ishimoto)
I can't even form words for how much I loved this whole soundtrack for Crisis Core.

Anyone else share my love of googling tracks that my ear picks up after I've finished playing/watching something? Hmmhmm?​

A few of my faves:

Sayuri's Theme - Memoirs of a Geisha
So etheral, beautiful, and sad all at the same time, just really gorgeous

Affections Touching Across Time II - Inuyasha
Again, beautiful, etheral, but this time with a rising undertone of hope

Tears After the Cloudy Weather - Pokemon
Just... wow. This song never fails to move me (chalk it up to nostalgia.)

A Tender Feeling - Sword Art Online
Aahhhh, all the FEELS! ;_;

Rose's Theme + Clara's Theme - Doctor Who
Just fantastic songs, I love the way they fit the feel/personality of each companion

Here's a few that come to mind :hello2:

EDIT: @mynameisbob I loved Pete & Pete! This guy was my hero:
IDSldtN.jpg

Music from the movie "Strawberry Statement" in 1970 is really good. Stumbled across the soundtrack years ago and still listen to it. Stuff by Crosby, Stills and Nash; Crosby Stills, Nash and Young; Neil Young solo; Buffy St. Marie; Thunderclap Newman and more. Amazing how some stuff just really stands the test of time.

Reactions: KyraFortune
I LOVE this thread!!! I can't get enough of soundtracks. When I'm doing my "art thing" they are so inspirational!

I really love Yoko Kanno's work on many awesome anime scores so I'll start there :)

The Seatbelts - Cowboy Bebop

Sora - Escaflowne

Pulse - Macross Plus

CarinaChateau said:
EDIT: @mynameisbob I loved Pete & Pete! This guy was my hero:
IDSldtN.jpg

I love the Petes. Watching back now just fills me with all the feels. I'm still bummed out about all the Season 3 DVDs just rotting in a warehouse somewhere, likely never to see the light of day due to music rights :(

This made me happy though...

Also! If you have Spotify, the Polaris album is on there with all the music they did for the show. Well worth a listen :thumbleft:

Reactions: helloimc
Well chosen sundtracks make movies and shows soooo much better imo. I remember watching (and loving :oops: ) Dawson's Creek for Pacey obviously (he bought her a wall!!!) but also being particularly drawn to how they trawled through myspace to find up and coming independent artists to use in the episodes. And Grey's Anatomy got me listening to and quickly falling in love with Ingrid Michaelson who is always great for a smile and a sing-a-long. Hell Disney movies wouldnt be the same without those catchy tunes - the UP instrumental in particular always gets my teary...

But I especially adore the following soundtracks...

500 Days of Summer

Garden State

Juno

Blue Valentine

And Drive if only for this epic song...

Okay, well this song isn't exclusive to a soundtrack, but The XFiles : Fight the Future soundtrack has a much better version of Foo Fighters "Walking After You" than it's original version imo.

Aimo - Macross Frontier OST

Main Theme - Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind OST

War is Over - Everything is Illuminated OST

Intermission/Sunset Boulevard - Sunset Boulevard WPR (main song starts at 3:15)

Reactions: hapa74
Xenosaga ep2 has undeniably one of the most hauntingly beautiful soundtracks of any game:

Really, a lot of Yuki Kajiura's soundtracks are similarly beautiful. I especially like this track from Mai-Hime:

And many tracks from Madoka

Kajiura and Kanno are by far the best well-known major anime composers. Dolce Triad is also really good but only did Last Exile.

I also love the soundtracks from Ergo Proxy and Deadman Wonderland.

Hopping back to games, I remember when I used to let my games idle just for the music in their opening sequences. Games just don't seem to have this anymore.

Start at 0:34. Couldn't find one that started right at the music

I've always loved Grandia 2's soundtrack, but the Portuguese is heavily mispronounced.

Saving the best for last, but Nightsong from WoW's Cataclysm expansion is absolutely amazing. It's a shame it's only heard when in very specific parts of the Night Elf territories.

Status
Not open for further replies.